Albania 2021: Anxhela Peristeri - Karma

This is so finishing about 14th in the semi isn’t it :D

So THIS has won. Poor Mirud :(

I mean I presume so. They handed out loads of awards at the end and she’s reprising her song so :D

The music is actually quite exciting but oddly muted. If they pushed the music up and gave the drums more bite, it could be ok, but it sounds quite flat at the moment

Anxhela has issued an apology for performing in blackface in the past (while impersonating Etta James for a TV talent show).

Oh I like that... it's really turning into quite the year isn't it?

Also ANGELA has done a super job with her uptempo revamp :disco:

Helped along I’m sure by those BIG BUOYANT KNOCKERS

On which note I dreamt I had a lovely pair the other night and now have no idea which way I’m swinging. OH THE CONFUSION

Last edited:
Also ANGELA has done a super job with her uptempo revamp :disco:

Helped along I’m sure by those BIG BUOYANT KNOCKERS

Ob which note I dreamt I had a lovely pair the other night and now have no idea which way I’m swinging. OH THE CONFUSION

Darling you haven’t been pretending to be a LARGE BOBBED LADY whilst you’ve been away on a RIVAL LONGE I hope?!? That COULD be THE CAUSE.

WHY OH WHY is it currently right at the arse end of the betting odds below utter fucking guff like Portugal, Slovenia and Czechoslovakia?

POOR ANGELA :(

WHY OH WHY is it currently right at the arse end of the betting odds below utter fucking guff like Portugal, Slovenia and Czechoslovakia?

POOR ANGELA :(
I saw some semi-final odds that had this, Czech Republic and Denmark right at the bottom of the second semi. I mean surely all three are in, RIGHT?! :shock:

EvGKOxNXEAsp71e

Same song DIFFERENT PERFORMANCES

Will the GOOD PERSON who does GOOD THINGS be able to top this minor Eurovision ICON :disco:

Also we all know queen MIRUD should be this year's Albanian entry anyway :disco:

WORK THE OUTFIT EVEN IF IT DOESN'T FIT :hostage:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom