Alicia Keys - "ALICIA" [New Album]

I’m not really sure Underdog is the type of song I’d expect from her at this stage in her career. It’s a bit basic. But it does feel like it could be a hit on the radio.

I liked the regular version of Time Machine much more than anything she has done in a long time.

Impossible for me to experience an Alicia uptempo without thinking this:

4d3647a784054ec192dba8c39f5ff2ee.gif

I can't stand this sort of "world peace" type of shit music that I'm sure X-factor hopefuls wank themselves to sleep to.

beautiful. perhaps my favorite Keys track since Unthinkable.

I desperately want her to return to neo-soul

same.

not liking the new one to be honest. She’s trying to fit into the new sound and I’m not sure it suits her. It’s all perfectly nice but it doesn’t grab me like her older stuff.

The new one isn't very whiny so immediately it's among her best ever songs

So Done is quite boring but she does seem slightly back on form this era. nothing compared to the wonderful Element of Freedom era though :disco: she had a good run!

Omg @funky you so right on that one. Element of Freedom remains an absolute stellar album.

The new one isn't very whiny so immediately it's among her best ever songs

I’m sure we might have discussed this previously as well, but yes she doesn’t always use her voice very well. And it can all sound a bit strained.

:D :D :D Ohhh I love that song more than life itself.

"And you always order the special. With the HOT CHOCOLATE" <3

This album is so rubbish. She's starting to sound like Taylor Swift.

What happened to her?

i'm loving the album, and it might be because she is starting to sound like The Music Industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom