All I Wanna Do 2020

Maybe but she was talking about a 2020 mix of All I Wanna Do ages ago and the goldfish in the tweet ties in with the original single cover/video.

Can't wait to hear this Innocent MILF mix :disco:

Still waiting sadly...

Kudos to her not being overly predictable, and also giving us a new mostly lovely vocal, but I was hoping for a stepping stone towards a Girl 2.0 and this ain't it. The new spelling will probably damage the streams though.

Last edited:
It's nice enough. It's nice to see she's still invested in her back catalogue.

What new spelling - this is called All I Wanna Do 2020, and the original is called All I Wanna Do..? Is there some other way to spell it? :confused:

Anyway, this is nice!
Quite Madonna Ray Of Light/Music era tonally. The breakdown is great!
It fits with her other Ibiza chill-style versions of her music too (Xanadou, I Can't Sleep At Night, It Won't Work Out, It's Amazing...any others?)

Doubt I will listen to it much, but FAR from a disaster.

I really like this actually especially where it gets quite dramatic about 2 mins in

What new spelling - this is called All I Wanna Do 2020, and the original is called All I Wanna Do..? Is there some other way to spell it? :confused:

Anyway, this is nice!
Quite Madonna Ray Of Light/Music era tonally. The breakdown is great!
It fits with her other Ibiza chill-style versions of her music too (Xanadou, I Can't Sleep At Night, It Won't Work Out, It's Amazing...any others?)

Doubt I will listen to it much, but FAR from a disaster.

Take Me Inside (Afterlife ft. Dannii)
Do You Believe Me Now
Love in Me
More More More (Winter Chill Mix)

There's one more I'm forgetting the name of...

Edit: it was Trip!

I really like this actually especially where it gets quite dramatic about 2 mins in

That bit is wonderful, I kind of wish it built a little more off it into the last part.

Definitely better and more interesting than I imagined though.

I can also imagine Dannii rubbing SPF 69 into her baps to this tranquilized bop regardless of the weather:

Remember hanging on by a thread, taking whatever crumb came your way as The Fanz waited and tormented themselves willing her to have another hit and songs like this are all we had to feast on? Oh DJ. I've not heard this in years.

Enjoying the TE version especially.

I know her most recent material wasn't anything to get excited about but seeing Ian Masterson's hand in this update has me thinking I would quite happily take her working with him on some new stuff.

Enjoying the TE version especially.

I know her most recent material wasn't anything to get excited about but seeing Ian Masterson's hand in this update has me thinking I would quite happily take her working with him on some new stuff.
Indeed though it’s been posts about her working with Bright Light Bright Light she seems to be liking most on social media.

this is just lovely :disco: only criticism is her vocal is quite FLAT or at least lost in the mix. musically it's very What's Your Pleasure?

She should have left this a couple of years because "all I wanna do is twenty twenty-two" rhymes and if something rhymes it is automatically valid as any fule kno.

oh is this NOT the Sheryl Crow thread? I WONDERED...

e344795b683c013ca6fa1b289f799002.jpg

Well Dannii is the bootleg queen (or car boot sale Kylie depending on your taste level), so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom