All Stars 6 News - NO SPOILER VERSION

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Moving from VH1 to Paramount+ for season 6

They keep wanting to chuck it off VH1 - something similar was meant to happen last season wasn't it?!

For All Stars 5 yeah - they wanted to put it on Showtime but then hard reversed the second rona hit

Reactions: dUb
Nothing for us! It'll still be wherever it usually is I'm sure (is it Netflix??/WoW), just a point of information of how they keep wanting to shunt it off places

I think this is about giving Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access) some buzzy shows rather than shunting All Stars.

bits of the promo have been leaked, supposedly the proper thing is coming today

KYLIE is Sonique

4aua3ap2qe171.jpg

Last edited:
Fully predicting Eureka vs Silky to be an unstoppable force vs immovable object scenario with the full potential to ruin the entire season though.

Well that’s … interesting.
I guess it IS actually, there’s not a clear front runner is there? Yara?

Anyway, what a dreadful line up, but it might be the perfect cast for lots of drama and catfights. Eureka and Silky outcunting each other on camera might be entertaining.

Excited for Trinity!

Well I'm nervously team Pandora. Just let the bitch stay long enough to do Snatch please.

Very much here for this underwhelming line up as we have quite the even playing field of big girls and B-listers.

I've been re-watching All Stars 5 and honestly, the cast is much less of a problem than the Godawful writing of the challenges. I actually had to just skip the one where they were all improv-ing TMZ footage. Genuinely unwatchable.

I do think All Stars 4 and Season 13 were much better than they were made out, but All Stars 5 was a real curate's egg of a season. The great parts were fantastic, but the parts that weren't...

It had all the ingredients

Jujubee and Shea as genuinely charming frontrunners
Cracker and India as the villains
Alexis as the shit-stirring wildcard

It just doesn't come together though. Everything feels rushed and by the numbers, the judging feels totally arbitrary and the producer's hand in everything is just far, far too obvious.

Was All Stars 5 that bad? I don’t remember it being awful, but then again I don’t rewatch the seasons anymore.

I just remember it blipping in the middle with the terrible SheMZ and hotel episodes. The rest was fun though. Snatch Game plus Juju and Shea just being there really helped it.

I liked both AS4 and AS5, but I agree that some of the challenges were terrible. Also I hate the AS Snatch Game format.

The new voting format in AS5 was good and gave us some perfect drama, but sadly with Dereck gone so soon, and Mariah and Mayhem being so boring, the excitement vanished quickly.

I remember being annoyed at 4 a lot more. The last Sex and the City acting challenge, the one before it about the movies and the double win made it a lot worse in my mind.

Yeah AS5 started well (they ALL start well, as the talent show challenge is one of the best and the most difficult for producers to arbitrarily fuck up)

But the SheMZ and Hotel challenges were just dreadful, through little fault of the queens.

It's close for me between SheMZ and Sex & The City for very worst episodes of Drag Race ever produced.

They really need to ditch the 'design a custom space!' challenge, or at least seriously rethink the metrics they judge it on. Club 96 finishing bottom was just baffling.

The Lip Synch Assassin elimination format is brilliant. I better see Denali at some point.

Meet the Queens will be here at 6pm UK/Ireland/Lisbon time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom