All Stars 6 News - NO SPOILER VERSION

Why two in a row? Is it a split premier again?
Dunno! I feel for the first one out if they're normal episodes, who won't even get a week out of it

I think the two episodes is a streaming thing. Like the Handmaid’s Tale start with a 3 episode drop, HBO Max usually does 2 a week.

No Netflix this time around then...

Surprised they are trying to push a drive for a WOW presents subscription with THAT line up.

Wondering if it might be worth a WoW subscription to watch all the versions I never have in one go assuming they're on there (Thailand, Holland, Spain) and then cancel as quick as possible.

I'm guessing International Allstars will be on there rather than Netflix, hopefully not though

Wondering if it might be worth a WoW subscription to watch all the versions I never have in one go assuming they're on there (Thailand, Holland, Spain) and then cancel as quick as possible.

I'm guessing International Allstars will be on there rather than Netflix, hopefully not though
A @Rula Lenska subscription is all I need, to be honest :disco:

I think there are officially subbed versions on WOW, but the fan subs have a lot more information including background on cultural references etc (at least the ones I used to have did).

A @Rula Lenska subscription is all I need, to be honest :disco:

Of course, how could I forgot Rula keeping us fed.

I guess it just shows I can't be that arsed then if I haven't bothered with any. It goes back to that other thread of there being so much Drag Race I don't need them right now..

I haven’t watched any of them apart from the first episodes (and they looked very promising but it was very hard to follow despite the subtitles).

I haven’t watched any of them apart from the first episodes (and they looked very promising but it was very hard to follow despite the subtitles).
That happend to me with the second season, with so many queens I wasn't sure who's who until a few of them left. Mind you that it happens to me with the recent US ones too, probably due to saturation and me not following it with the same interest.

Yes, there were so many of them (which is usually nice) but Drag Race is a very much a visual ”experience” combined with quick dialogue; it makes it hard to focus on the show while trying to read the subtitles. (At least with Spanish and Dutch, we understand every other word or so…)

You know, I still watch and enjoy this, but I can't remember most of these bitches from the last few seasons, like who are they and what did they do? And I couldn't care less.

It does seem that they have no control and aren’t exactly thrilled with this being dropped by Paramount+ at 3am

I came around to actually LIKING Eureka on We're Here. Fully expecting all good will to evaporate within 10 seconds of her workroom entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom