All Stars 6 News & Rumours - CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR FINALISTS

I had to turn most of the Meet The Queens OFF as they were all so ANNOYING! Jan especially :eyes:

Really interested in the return of Jiggly. She looks like a completely different person, and seems to have grown up so much! Instead of being the dribbling idiot she was shown as in season 4, she seems to be really poised and intelligent, warm and funny. Same with TKB! Again the growth in her personality is REAL. Really excited to see what she brings.

A'Keria, who was my clear fave on her season is my big flop. Her interview was dreadful, just random catch phrases and going on about twerking and her big ass. She's better than that!

Yeah Jiggly seemed to be on verge of an extra chromosome on season 4, so that was quite a surprise comeback.

Having watched the workroom clip now, I'm quite excited for these Some Stars. There's no obvious winners and many characters.

I had to turn most of the Meet The Queens OFF as they were all so ANNOYING! Jan especially :eyes:

Really interested in the return of Jiggly. She looks like a completely different person, and seems to have grown up so much! Instead of being the dribbling idiot she was shown as in season 4, she seems to be really poised and intelligent, warm and funny. Same with TKB! Again the growth in her personality is REAL. Really excited to see what she brings.

A'Keria, who was my clear fave on her season is my big flop. Her interview was dreadful, just random catch phrases and going on about twerking and her big ass. She's better than that!
It's easy to forget how many queens go on when they're like, 22 or 23 - which is still basically much closer to being a teenager than an adult in quite a lot of ways mentally, considering you aren't fully matured in terms of brain development and reasoning until around 25/26 and a lot of your personality is still in chrysalis. Laganja is another one who comes across so much differently these days vs. when she was on the first time.

OMG totally adore Pandora, Jiggly Caliente, TKB, Kylie Sonique and Ginger Minj from Meet the Queens 😍

Kylie Sonique in particular is EERILY reminiscent of Dinah Nah facially now

The producers absolutely ASSASSINATED A'keria letting hers run on for so long. Did they leave a single thing on the cutting room floor for her? :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom