All Stars 6 News & Rumours - CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR FINALISTS

Ra'Jah was good because she was genuinely a hostile cunt. None of it looked like acting lol

Can't believe I missed that the one and only Serena Cha Cha is on KC's list :disco: we've all gone for far too long without a bit of SOFT SCULPTURE in our lives, I think.

Can't believe I missed that the one and only Serena Cha Cha is on KC's list :disco: we've all gone for far too long without a bit of SOFT SCULPTURE in our lives, I think.

Which hopefully means most of is this is bullshit.

Reactions: COB
I can’t stay mad at being spoilered for this DUMPSTER FIRE of a season.

Which hopefully means most of is this is bullshit.
The ChaCharinas won't stand for this!
tenor.gif

Scarlet Envy was so bad. She was just another mediocre queen who just wanted to look pretty.

I'm not sure I remember more than FOUR of those queens from their names alone, and the ones I do, well...

Poor desparate Jan going from one season with no possible gigs afterwards, straight into another one :(

Reactions: GNL
I'm very pleased to see Ra'Jah back. She was a delicious villain character who was gone too soon. She had no time for anyone's bs but her own :disco:

Charlie Hides is so INFAMOUS in Drag Race lore that I'm surprised she's not been touted for All Stars yet (although I'm aware that she wouldn't have been able to travel to the US for this series)

Charlie Hides is so INFAMOUS in Drag Race lore that I'm surprised she's not been touted for All Stars yet (although I'm aware that she wouldn't have been able to travel to the US for this series)

Surely she’d never do it. She was burned by the last one.

Charlie Hides should really be on a future season of UK Drag Race

Getting NOTED RACIST Charlie Hides back sounds like a GREAT IDEA!

Get in the fucking bin. An AWFUL drag queen and an AWFUL person.

Meanwhile, I wonder if we'll ever see Sherry Pie again.

Actually, from the 2 disqualified queens, who would we prefer to see return. Sherry or Willam?

Charlie Hides was iconic for her lip-sync that gave us Mariah levels of stage mobility, and also the assertion that all London queens sing live. As if having vocal ability severly inhibits one's ability to move one's lips to a backing track. I remember seeing another queen at the RVT during her run who absolutely hated her and tore her to shreds throughout her set.

Last edited:
If Charlie went first, she would be a great booking for All Stars and would no doubt take it well. If she stayed any longer it would immediately be an abysmal casting.

So apparently the format change this season is (WARNING LOOK AWAY)

eliminated queens go off Survivor/Big Brother secret room style to a holding pen, and lip sync against each newly eliminated queen each week for the right to be the one who gets brought back later in the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom