All Stars 7

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes there are rumors that they started shooting this

Jaida, Jinkx, Monét, Raja, Shea, Trinity, The Vivienne, Yvie

It’s a winners season

Obviously this is still early speculating as they’re supposed to have started a few days ago.

Meh. Really scuppering the prestige of such a premise in my opinion. I mean, it's pretty much the "whomever turns up" parade now.

Obviously I can't wait.

If it’s going to be a winners season (which I really wish) then I think they should include ALL winners (at least from the American seasons) or else it’s going to be a bit underwhelming.

I mean some of them probably don’t want to do it.

I mean some of them probably don’t want to do it.

Absolutely. I can't imagine Trixie, Bianca or Bob for example would have a great deal to gain from doing the show again.

Yes, James no longer does drag so I doubt they'd ever be able to tempt him back - probably for the best, it seemed to be making him so unhappy.

I’m sure Sharon won’t be welcome.

Yes, James no longer does drag so I doubt they'd ever be able to tempt him back - probably for the best, it seemed to be making him so unhappy.
Who?

edit: Oh, (formerly known as) Tyra?

I've always felt that an all winners All Stars should be held off until the very end, when the show is finishing for good. You couldn't possibly have every single winner, which would make those asked less likely to say no as this is the one last cannon blast of promo for them. I just think this option doesn't stop the brand being diluted and will make the more established winners like Bianca and Bob less inclined to be inclined. A 16 queen + strong season of winners would be absolutely worth the extended duration of a season, but go on then let's have Trinity the WTF on please.

It's exciting of course but it makes me nervous about who might go home early. I'd be sad for Jaida if she was an early out because she hasn't really had a proper shot yet post-show.

I feel like they should do something different for the winners' season, like have them accumulate points throughout it rather than have eliminations (or maybe do that until a few episodes before the end, then chop everyone but the top five or something).

I want to see this but I hope it’s not true, especially with that weird cast. All US except one? Either make it all US or international. And anyway where does that leave International All Stars?

I'm glad to see something of a variation but why the rush?? And I’m SURE more winners would have joined. I mean Alaska for one seemed quite into it, and why else has she been so loathe to piss off WoW?

I'm glad to see something of a variation but why the rush??
Because the factor that's pushing most of them into doing it (the pandemic) is probably not going to be as much of a factor this time next year

Because the factor that's pushing most of them into doing it (the pandemic) is probably not going to be as much of a factor this time next year

I thought that, but that even feels a bit LATE! Maybe for AS6 I wondered if that’s why they had so many this time.

but it seems like things are starting to pick up again, you’d think the A-List queens would be the ones who need it least!

This can’t be true. Legally speaking, they can’t have a champion of champions line-up which doesn’t feature Sasha as both competitor and runaway winner.
This is still in the EARLIEST RUMOURS stage, it should be said - they rarely ever have the entire list of competitors straight off the bat :D

Well yeah but the Reddit cast predictions are basically never wrong. It's happening and this lot are on it (plus a couple probably), get used to it girls x

I don't know why but I have a horrible feeling that Jinkx would be an early exit on something like this.

Last edited:
Well yeah but the Reddit cast predictions are basically never wrong. It's happening and this lot are on it (plus a couple probably), get used to it girls x

MOVE OVER!!

didnt someone say shooting had only started a few days ago, wouldn’t it be much more difficult to see who had gone silent now then?

I'd be surprised if it was a cast of eight so I reckon we're getting another two.

I don't know why but I have a horrible feeling that Jinx would be an early exit on something like this.
Depends entirely on the result they want. Perhaps more than any other season they can engineer it to get the order they want based on the order of challenges.

Last edited:
Just give us a season with a talent show, reading challenge, snatch game, roast, a ball, a well written acting challenge, a make over challenge (where each queen has to make over one of her former runner up queens)…. no queens get eliminated until a couple of lip sync knock out tournament episodes during the last part of the season.

Oh fab. Whoever said a league table is probably right then. However, challenges as bad as Rumerican Horror Story aren't going to cut it for our vintage winners and hopefully people like Jinkxx wouldn't stand for it either.

It feels like we've got quite a few things that need announcing sooner rather than later from how long it's been since filming - this and the international All Stars edition?

I'd totally forgotten about that International thing. It is definitely happening is it - not just fan wankery confused with the winners season being (very barely) international? Either way, with the reveal of S14 next week presumably that's launching first.

I've still not watched Holland S2, Canada S2 (beyond the first episode), Spain or now Italy. Think I have to accept that I'm just not going to keep up with it all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom