Allafestivalen

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80

Welcome to Allafestivalen :disco: A 2 hours show where we look back at some of those songs that underperformed in Melodifestivalen. This Moopy-friendly list of songs and everything you're gonna see is up to 2010, I decide not to include anything from the last 10 years because we would need an 8 hours show more people are going to know songs from the Loreen Era, and I want you to (re)discover some amazing performances.

Allafestivalen includes:

- A top 25 countdown of songs that never made it to the finals (2004-2010)
- Memorable entries from the 80s, 90s and 00s that didn't win. There are some true classics, and also some less known ones.
- Some outstanding interval act
- A young and very excited Alla in the audience.

Last edited:
Is this going to have references to Moopy in it?
Not sure what you mean with that, there are LOADS of Moopy icons, I didn't make my personal list, but the most Moopy-friendy one I could. I think anyone who's been enjoying old ESC reviews would love this, for sure.

Not sure what you mean with that, there are LOADS of Moopy icons, I didn't make my personal list, but the most Moopy-friendy one I could. I think anyone who's been enjoying old ESC reviews would love this, for sure.
Just want to it on the TV in front of Mr Ag. Just didn't want you, or Moopy or something related to appear.

Will we be voting?

I didn't think of that :D but how can we have a rewatch without voting :square: I ranked them from 25 to 1 basically because I alternate them with classics, so I gave numbers to the 2004-2010 performances in case anyone gets lost. The ranking is not even accurate, because I had to distribute songs in a certain way, so you all are free to vote and rank them, and decide what's your favourite.

Just want to it on the TV in front of Mr Ag. Just didn't want you, or Moopy or something related to appear.
Oh right! No, there are no Moopy references at all, except me appearing for less that a second in the intro in the audience of the show. Other than that, there is nothing related to Moopy, no crocodriles, no Moopy jokes. There is a tiny bit of editing but has nothing to do with the forum.

Oh right! No, there are no Moopy references at all, except me appearing for less that a second in the intro in the audience of the show. Other than that, there is nothing related to Moopy, no crocodriles, no Moopy jokes. There is a tiny bit of editing but has nothing to do with the forum.
What year were you there?

Btw, this will stream live once and that's it, I'm not taking the risk of getting my youtube account deleted due to further copyright claims, so it's gonna be deleted, sorry.

BOOOOOO!!!!! I can’t make tonight and this sounds right up my back passage. Ah well, have fun.

Alla you missed a trick by hosting this from your kitchen in SVENSKA :disco:

Well I hope you all like it, the hardcore MF fans aren't going to discover anything you don't know already, just in case you think I found a copy of MF 1973. The casual MF viewer might appreciate it more, I think.

To be honest I've enjoyed the Eurovision rewatches most of all when it's been a year that I know and was familiar with the songs at the time, but had forgotten them or how they were performed - this sounds like it'll tick all those boxes.

I think it would be GREAT to include a rate as well - I'm gonna score as I watch along

Reactions: D5K
I'm gonna be typing artist as song as they play. Even when I did a ranking, it's not real, I had to start with a banger and the gayest MF entry EVER, that would be a lot higher if I had to rank them.

I had to start with a banger and the gayest MF entry EVER, that would be a lot higher if I had to rank them.
Well there's only one song that could open this isn't there?

Well maybe banger was a bit too much :side-eye: we'll find out in 2 hours. I might even have early dinner for this :disco:
I now have a certain song marching round and round in my head and I'm off to experiment with AUBERGINE tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom