Allen V. Farrow (HBO Documentary)

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
This is obviously more on the side of the Farrows (which makes sense as they are the victims) but it’s interesting to see the whole story in one place.

Peekaboo

User
Which Farrows though? Some support Mia and some support Allen!

Have you seen it?

Peekaboo

User
Moses Farrow is definitely on the side of Woody and has said in the past that he thinks Mia abused the children and brainwashed them out of scorn. Would be interesting to see who is behind this one.

Diddy

Rice Queen
More like Predator V Farrow, am I right?

Bluejeans

User
Finally saw it last night. My jaw was on the floor for most of it. In particular, the phone recordings were so damning. I found it really disturbing.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Yeah I think 2021 with all we know about abusive men, it’s difficult to not see the truth in what he did and how he gaslit the shit out of everyone.

Peekaboo

User
I see The Guardian have TIMIDLY retreated from their ALL MEN BUT WOODY hill that Hadley Freeman seems hellbent in DYING ON to now include opinion pieces saying "hey this might also be sexual abuse too you know". PROGRESS.

Peekaboo

User
I've spent MORE TIME THAN I'D CARE TO ADMIT morbidly reading about this case and I don't think I'm in a position to comfortably say whether Woody went up to the attic that day and touched Dylan up, but I KNOW that he was an OVERALL OBSESSIVE CREEP displaying some DISTURBING TENDENCIES towards the child that plenty of people besides Mia observed. So his whole defense routine of I WAS NEVER CONVICTED can fuck right off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom