Allen V. Farrow (HBO Documentary)

This is obviously more on the side of the Farrows (which makes sense as they are the victims) but it’s interesting to see the whole story in one place.

Which Farrows though? Some support Mia and some support Allen!

Have you seen it?

Which Farrows though? Some support Mia and some support Allen!

Have you seen it?

No but Mia and Dylan are in the trailer as talking heads so it was an educated guess.

Moses Farrow is definitely on the side of Woody and has said in the past that he thinks Mia abused the children and brainwashed them out of scorn. Would be interesting to see who is behind this one.

More like Predator V Farrow, am I right?

Finally saw it last night. My jaw was on the floor for most of it. In particular, the phone recordings were so damning. I found it really disturbing.

Yeah I think 2021 with all we know about abusive men, it’s difficult to not see the truth in what he did and how he gaslit the shit out of everyone.

I see The Guardian have TIMIDLY retreated from their ALL MEN BUT WOODY hill that Hadley Freeman seems hellbent in DYING ON to now include opinion pieces saying "hey this might also be sexual abuse too you know". PROGRESS.

I've spent MORE TIME THAN I'D CARE TO ADMIT morbidly reading about this case and I don't think I'm in a position to comfortably say whether Woody went up to the attic that day and touched Dylan up, but I KNOW that he was an OVERALL OBSESSIVE CREEP displaying some DISTURBING TENDENCIES towards the child that plenty of people besides Mia observed. So his whole defense routine of I WAS NEVER CONVICTED can fuck right off!

It’s sad that she has to make these clarifications

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom