Christmas 2016

lmHljJ9.png

Jessie J in China (unused)

RYX1Sdw.png

Taylor Braun (unused)

9ZaT34G.png

~~~aesthetic~~~ (unused)

06G0Fxe.jpg

I felt this deserved it's own topic, so it didn't get lost in the other topic, especially now the all important issue of TROPHIES is getting the attention is deserves. This topic comes with the presumption that you all love the new style banner, otherwise fuck off.

Below is the general style of the banner with pictures included. But I reckon we can do better than that (i.e. more 2017) Presuming @Mugatu can do them with relative ease (complete with centred O and all the extra wording or otherwise), I'd say based on the space the below examples take up (as landscape as possible), I call on you to suggest suitable pics below and let's see where THAT leads us...

Cm2RRX3.png

g9Ok78o.png

yYHlbIZ.png

SP0xipG.png

I assume this is possible @Indie and @Samuel

Lindsay isn't very right now, until the next inevitable crazy and I'm not sure what putting a picture of the NATION'S SWEETHEART'S RACE ASSAULT VICTIM on our banner says about Moopy... Jark and Lauren are great though.

How does this work for you?

PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Lisa-Appleton-Moving-House.jpg

Also who's that professional celebrity friend that has own topic and Halli knows all about?

DAME LIZZIE CUNDY and her glamorous friend Cheryl Howard!

Oh is THAT who #4 is?

I like the Kim idea. I assume the banner will be changing quite often then?

I applaud the idea, as long as we have someone (yes, presumably Mugatu) is able to do them easily and quickly. As far as celebs are concerned, I like them as long as they can be turned around fairly quickly. Some people are always not going to approve of some of them, and I don't think doing a vote each time is really going to be practical, as I suspect we'll never get a clear consensus, and it's a lot of faffing about.

I mean I can't stand that awful Kim woman and I'm not particularly in favour of her being on it, but if I knew it was only a temporary thing capturing the Zeitgeist (or is it Volksgeist? @Susan-Claire to confirm, please), then I'm happy to go along with it.

Well I propose that @Mugatu makes the Kim one and we get it up asap then. CBB only has a week or so left so we can through the staple ones while there's no fresh material about... This being Moopy I don't anticipate it being long before something new comes along. Imagine if we'd have had this during the Nigella court case.

We could resurrect that queen/cunt of the month poll. Winners featuring in the banner?

Perhaps we could revive the weekly QoL and incorporate that into it.

Cunts and QOLS don't necessarily make great banners.

Well mod team could maybe pick the best of the two. If they are shit keep the old one...or this could be slightly too convoluted :bruised:

The ones I did up top were basically just to show the concepts, as much as I am in favour of having empowered Muslim woman Lindsay in there somewhere.

I can definitely make them quickly, they're not too flashy graphics-wise although I do think it might need a couple of attempts at getting the dimensions right so it doesn't look shit when it's actually up there.

z6jEXnK.png

H1pxXQB.png

The ones I did up top were basically just to show the concepts, as much as I am in favour of having empowered Muslim woman Lindsay in there somewhere.

I can definitely make them quickly, they're not too flashy graphics-wise although I do think it might need a couple of attempts at getting the dimensions right so it doesn't look shit when it's actually up there.

z6jEXnK.png

H1pxXQB.png

The DLC one! :D!

LOVE IT.

Shame it doesn't stretch the whole way, but beggars can't be choosers.

I've just added the Kim Woodburn header. Mu, can you try and fade them out on the other side too?

Reactions: Zu
Hi, not to rain on anyone's parade but the new banner looks awful.

It looks worse on mobile? Is that constructive?

I agree. It doesn't look great on mobile. But I guess we have to find a middle ground somewhere. What platform do people mostly use Moopy on? I guessing if like me it's mixed then how much? If mobile is the dominant platform then we need to cater to thar more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom