Alternate banners

'Happy new year' has sailed.

A banner with a Gregg's vegan sausage roll as a missile please.

Reactions: Zu
I'll update the collage later. I suppose now is the time to remove J*remy C*rbyn, maybe switch some of the more prominent faces around. Custom ones need a bit more time and effort.

We can probably sack off a few people. If you were up for it @Mugatu , we could have "who should we add to the banner" poll/thread?

We can probably sack off a few people. If you were up for it @Mugatu , we could have "who should we add to the banner" poll/thread?

Yeah, that's a good idea. Banner is below - who goes, who stays?

i0LNakB.jpg

Just put a picture of a carrot over Madonna and replace Corbyn with Lizzo.

Reactions: Zu
She told May to get on with it re: Brexit. But then she was always SHIT.

Isabelle Huppert please. Just glue her on top of poor dear sad old Mrs Carrots or Brexit Pollard

The full list of people is:

Moira Stuart, a pig, Su Pollard, Faloola Chong, Cilla Black, Rustie Lee, Dame Lizzie Cundy, bottle of SmartWater, Enya, Geru Hallwell, VV Brown, Madonna, Lauren Harries, Princess Di, Lindsay Lohan, Cher, Lisa Scott-Lee, Kylie, Jane McDonald, Annie Lennox, Lady Gaga, Katya, agog Kelly Llorenna gay, Kelly Llorenna, Jessica Fletcher, Jeremy Corbyn, Mariah, Diane Abbott, internet safety crocodile, Pete Burns.

Lana del Rey is on the slightly updated one I made a couple months ago, but her and a tidier Angela Lansbury are the only changes I made. Bear in mind not all of the people fit in the banner version.

I quite like Su being there as she is a nod to old moopy - and I'd like that to be remembered in the general banner.

But of course she isn't the only one who would fulfil that brief.

Liking @Ag snouting out an opportunity for rancorous Pollard-based arguments :tongueout:

Obviously Mugatu did some fantastic banners, at the end of the day it's not just Photoshop but having good ideas, but working with a previous banner and adding just some faces, it's only photoshop, anyone can do it. But I think it's fair to give him some time to do it, why the rush when we have our friend the paedo crocodile taking care of us.

The banner is fantastic (have a like), don't get me wrong, and I know that's what Moopy voted, so cool, but these kind of banners make me feel like I'm in a digitalspy forum or worse. But that's just my irrelevant opinion, I had to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom