Am I allowed to start the Saturday thread?

We were planning on going to Stonehenge today, but not sure I'm in the mood. Think I'll just have a mince around Salisbury instead.

@Suedey, is Southampton worth it for a daytrip sometime? I've not been for about thirty years and have very little memory of it.

But we've got a Two Together railcard now and need to get full value from it.

@lolly Southampton is just a city, some ok shops, titanic museum, you can watch the cruise ships arrive and leave, there's an IKEA 🤷🏻‍♀️

Winchester is nicer, in my opinion.

@lolly Southampton is just a city, some ok shops, titanic museum, you can watch the cruise ships arrive and leave, there's an IKEA 🤷🏻‍♀️

Winchester is nicer, in my opinion.
Yes, Winchester is lovely. I last went there about 4 years ago. I think it would take a little longer on the train from here, though.

Good Morning you gorgeous lot. I have absolutely nothing planned for the weekend and I am LOVING IT.

Moopy HEYYYYY!!

Good Morning you gorgeous lot. I have absolutely nothing planned for the weekend and I am LOVING IT.

Moopy HEYYYYY!!
The only thing I have planned for today is going to the pub :beer:

I liked Southampton a lot in summer. Not loads to do but the bit by the sea is nice and there are parks everywhere. Winchester is better though. And the hills behind it. And the little Sunday market. And evensong in the cathedral. ❤️

After 3 weeks I finally got my massage again, he had Covid for 2 weeks which is a bit troubling but he can touch me wherever

@Suedey, is Southampton worth it for a daytrip sometime? I've not been for about thirty years and have very little memory of it.

But we've got a Two Together railcard now and need to get full value from it.
Not really!
Explore the new forest and then have a moosh round Winchester or Romsey instead.

Not really!
Explore the new forest and then have a moosh round Winchester or Romsey instead.
Not sure I've ever been to Romsey, but it's on the line to Southampton, so easy enough to get to.

Getting chippy delivered for dinner because I'm lazy and have an unidentified pain in my back so I'm going to eat my fish and chips then have a hot bath and spend the rest of the day lounging around.

I love St James's Park!! We saw squirrels, and geese, and pelicans. It was like a little bit of island scenery in the middle of London.

At Abba and have just done just a touch too much MDMA.

:hostage:

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Off your tits on E

SadNaiveGoldfish-small.gif

I've walked for over 6 miles today. I've finally got into the groove of this endless summer.

Again, a tiny shop, but the rent must be very high - it's right next to the gate next to the cathedral.
Hugely high. Our shop is twice the size but fortunately small rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom