Am I allowed to start the Saturday thread?

Are you looking forward to the Abba medley?
Omg I cannot wait :D

Also, Wembley is so much better than the O2. Already the atmosphere here is a million times better than at the O2 for Queen.

Also Moopy, this Westlife show is being shown live in cinemas. I might be famous.

WESTLIFE 🙀

vanessa.gif

I’m quite agog they can still sell out WEMBLEY?!
They are ridiculously popular, I haven't actually seen them perform anywhere as big as I did tonight. The crowd love them.

Moopy posters may want to unfollow me on Facebook tomorrow for a the day :)

Moopy posters may want to unfollow me on Facebook tomorrow for a the day :)
You only need one post after the event - pictures and a review. Any more makes you look special, like you've never heard music before. And in the case of Westlife you haven't.

@Rachey, I don't particularly care for Westlife but seeing them in Dublin at Croke Park at their last ever (...) concert in 2012 (I think) was an event, and Nicky remains one of the most beautiful men in all the world. And Shane has a nice chest.

So I'm a little jealous.

@Rachey, I don't particularly care for Westlife but seeing them in Dublin at Croke Park at their last ever (...) concert in 2012 (I think) was an event, and Nicky remains one of the most beautiful men in all the world. And Shane has a nice chest.

So I'm a little jealous.
Ah I have that one on dvd!

And yes, Nicky and Shane are beautiful.

You only need one post after the event - pictures and a review. Any more makes you look special, like you've never heard music before. And in the case of Westlife you haven't.
I have to post my videos :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom