Amber Heard and Johnny Depp divorce

Sadly it’s for a role and he’s not withering away from CUNTITIS.

I’ve kind of been following this saga for a while through my Twitter feed as strangely some of the people I follow for other reasons are massive Depp fans. Apparently she as good as admitted all of this in court proceedings concerning the divorce a couple of years ago but the press just ignored it and let her become some kind of spokesperson for domestic abuse survivors!

Proper sociopathic narcissist.

I accidentally saw a picture of his cut-off finger a while ago. Absolutely awful, surely her career is over following this trial?

Anyone following Depp’s libel case against The S*n and Dan Wootton?

The whole pro-Johnny thing gets a bit iffy when it comes to stuff like this though

That doesn't sound great, but wasn't she pretty severely abusing him throughout their relationship? Including actual physical assaults (up to and including the aforementioned cutting off of his finger). I think that's far worse than him texting some dodgy looking stuff to a friend during it all.

Reactions: dUb
Yeah, while not PARTICULARLY PLEASANT, I’ve texted all manner of dark things to close friends. Nothing that extreme but certainly things I wouldn’t want brought up in front of everyone. It’s not massively fair to isolate that. dUb CANCELLED

The stuff being heard in court is so GOBSMACKLY JUICY :D talk about DIRTY LAUNDRY

the text isn't great but I've said i want to murder people for lesser crimes than shitting in my bed. She's obviously a total headcase and he a raging druggy/alcoholic. Not an ideal match! I definitely don't think he hit her mind you.

I have colleagues who joke about other colleagues needing to be shot and killed just for making errors at work!

Some of the quotes from The Guardian's first-day reporting are almost too much

He stood by an earlier magazine interview he had given in which he said: “I did every kind of drugs there were by the age of 14.”
He denied that he had ever indulged in “destructive behaviour”. :D

“I was angry,”
he added. “That didn’t mean I had an anger problem. On that occasion I chose to express my anger.”

“When one’s aspiration is to be a great gentleman, to be a great southern gentleman, that doesn’t exclude you from the family of humans who have moments of frustration,”
he stated in one answer.

Depp denied ever hanging Heard’s dog, Pistol, out of a car window but he accepted he may have made jokes about putting it in a microwave. :disco: “It was that sort of humour,” he said. “It was a running joke ... Those dogs are so ludicrously tiny. I would not say that I was the one who had invented that particular joke.”

This has been going on for the rest of the week with all sorts of salacious shit coming out. Why he is putting himself through this to prove a point against The Sun I do not know.

The whole affair sounds toxic as fuck so I'm not really able to formulate a clear judgement. It does sound like she was gathering (in some cases ALLEGEDLY FAKE) proof against him for a very long time which does not suggest the purest of intentions but he does come across as a moody drunk in a lot of these exchanges and there are SO MANY instances of arguments, apartments trashed, things thrown at each other and physical altercations in so many different ways and occasions that I find it hard to believe that he was always a perfect gentleman to her and just sat there and took it all from her. I'm not saying he hit her, which I think is what he is hell bent on proving he didn't, but there have been a lot of "destructive relationship", "mismatched couple" etc. statements from Depp's witnesses which to me suggests that their behaviour towards each other was fucking appalling to any external observer.

It's also a very obvious case of TOO MUCH MONEY, looking at all the figures bandied around in court. Pirates of the Caribbean really did destroy him :(

Winona was in a relationship with Johnny THIRTY years ago. Vanessa much more recent but was still eight years when they split up. Whatever they say, people can change.

Seems the media and social media are largely on Johnny's side. None of us really have ANY idea what went on behinds those closed doors, and from what we are hearing, I don't think any of us really will know the whole truth.

Some of the stuff coming out today is quite damning towards Heard's reputation. Her former PA has not had a kind word to say about her claiming among other things that she has previous history making up sex assault allegations - apparently Heard appropriated her PA's own rape story to try and pass it off as her own (!). Also, one of Depp's assistants has not only stated that she asked him to LIE in court about the whole dog smuggling kerfuffle but also that on the day she called him up to tell him Depp had hit her she did not have any of the bruises that she has claimed later were caused by him hitting her.

This trial is astonishing, I can’t believe that picture of Amber’s turd is now in the public domain.

The most bizarre thing is this trial isn't about them battling each other, but rather Depp VS The Sun!

Today was Amber Heard's stand at the witness box and apparently she contradicted herself several times going by previous statements. I appreciate that she does not come across like a WILTING FLOWER in all this, but the Johnny Twitter stans make me feel a tiny bit uncomfortable about how EVERYTHING she ever did was AWFUL and RETCHED and he is a LOVELY SOUL, just look at the way he hugs people and smiles, how could he be an abuser. It is perfectly possible that she isn't wholly a nasty piece of work and that he at some point got aggressive with her (she said at some point that she was surprised Johnny could remember many things about their relationship because he was high or drunk most of the time which I CAN believe). It's also perfectly possible that she is exploiting that one time to paint him as a serial abuser when he's not. The whole affair is MESSY AS FUCK.

I did read her LONG account of the alleged abuse he inflicted on her and to be honest if some of this is true she would have had to have some concussions at the very least. She claims he put her across the bed once and hit her in the back so hard that he BROKE THE BED :zombie: Did he JUMP on her or what?

She claims he put her across the bed once and hit her in the back so hard that he BROKE THE BED :zombie: Did he JUMP on her or what?
How did he break the bed without breaking her back? :D He's not a saint, but you can tell she's pure evil.

I'm not going to pretend I've read anything about this, or care about either of them or their careers, but Jess Phillips and Cherie Blair have come out in her defense, so I'm 99% sure she's done something terrible.

I mean... not sure what he was expecting. He seems to have gone all the way to the High Court for... pride reasons? This was a trial over a headline and it's now going to be turned into a domestic abuse accusation wherever his name is mentioned when I think it was pretty obvious that they were both behaving terribly in that relationship before he decide to sue.

She clearly abused him to at least the same extent and is a psychotic bitch but she's managed to make herself look like the victim. What a mess.

This is the thing - because of the nature of the trial, they only had to rule on her accusations against him; they did find two of them insufficiently compelling but then 12 out of 14 is pretty heavy. He's had it.

This is a prime example of pride coming before a fall.

It was pretty obvious she wasn't exactly angelic herself. He should have left it alone.

Depp has now left the third Fantastic Beasts film. JK Rowling is still involved, so good to know that Warner Bros considers balance-of-probability wife beating to be worse than definite transphobia.

So this has kicked off again. I guess he’s suing her and there are tapes and poop on sheets. Also she has a girlfriend who’s a bad Twitter person who was kicked out of the courtroom.

What a bunch of awful people b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom