Andra Chansen 2021 - Pick Your Fighters

Who do you love now?

• Total voters

Suomi

User
This is NOT a prediction, that can be done in the @Soldi prediction game, this is just a place to declare your heroes and villains from each duel.

DUEL ONE

DUEL TWO

DUEL THREE

DUEL FOUR

Last edited by a moderator:
Alvaro because I don't believe rock and roll is really music, sorry.

Frida because her song may be boring but she's Shirley Clamp's spiritual avatar in this semi and I'd like to see Shirley's joy if she went through.

Clara because I believe Eva Rydberg is evil.

Klara because I believe you should at least do some basic stage training before being shoved out onto your nation's biggest entertainment platform.

Duel 4 is tough because I can hardly remember what either song even sounds like

Ugh, duel 4 has my two AC faves this year and I voted for Efraim because I don't think anyone else will but I love Klara's song too.

As implausible as it seems given some of my Pop Toilet picks, I don't have a twink thing. Just want to point that out.

Ugh, duel 4 has my two AC faves this year and I voted for Efraim because I don't think anyone else will but I love Klara's song too.

As implausible as it seems given some of my Pop Toilet picks, I don't have a twink thing. Just want to point that out.

Don't worry viewers, I will be getting to the bottom of this during tomorrow's podcast recording
n1yyph.gif

To be honest there's only one song here I'm bothered about and that's Klara with a K.

Duel 4 is by far the strongest here.

Clara with a C... I have an inexplicable hatred of her. I hope the old witches beat her.

Imagine if Jessica and Tess had made this instead of a couple of the seriously shit songs in here? It would be an OK AC then.

Alvaro - easy.

Not particularly bothered about the Frida/Paul duel... there’s always one.

I was all for Eva & Ewa qualifying and closing the final, which I’m sure will still happen, but it’s such a shame as Clara was such a nice surprise and it would have been lovely to see her making the final off the back of people just genuinely connecting with the song.

Duel 4 seems to be the most evenly matched but I hope Klara gets it as the song has hugely grown on me and Efraim is a bit useless, let’s be honest.

Alvaro - this is a tough one and the one I'm least bothered about if it goes the other way (I expect it will) as I love both songs and wouldn't might some rock representation in the final, but Baila Baila is such a bop

Paul Rey - the easiest duel for me I think, just don't care about Frida at all

Eva & Ewa - but Clara was indeed a nice surprise

Efraim - my favourite song in AC so praying for this. Klara's victory was getting further than last year, and her song is okay but definitely not as good as "Nobody" for me

The 17 incorrect votes for Clara have been noted, and a Sharon Osbourne style delivery will be landing through your letterbox in due course.

Probably in my top 3 of the year, definitely my favourite from the final heat.
It's up there for me as well in terms of 2021, certainly top five. He wasn't a particularly engaging performer :side-eye: and the dancers looked like proper twats but it's a great song. Glad to see Sweden's Spotify listeners agree :)

Very sad that I have to choose between Ding Dong and one of the C/Klara's. But I know which one I want more in the final for absolute sure. Still waiting for that technicality that sends Jessica sailing straight through as well...

It's up there for me as well in terms of 2021, certainly top five. He wasn't a particularly engaging performer :side-eye: and the dancers looked like proper twats but it's a great song. Glad to see Sweden's Spotify listeners agree :)

It’s a decent song but would have been approved greatly by having a different performer.

I’m sure Jacques agrees...

I can't believe you went with : StillYoung : for the smilie code. :D

But actually, I can. :disco: If this is my one contribution to moopy in 2021, I can absolutely live with that.

Apparently Paul Rey has the stomach flu :D

Any chance this means Jessica gets drafted in as his replacement, annihilates Frida and flounces into the finalen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom