Arlene Foster RESIGNS

A stupid cowardly cunt whose last act was to deny that she was a homophobe (!) Good riddance but yes, what shit show is waiting in the wings.

She can only be replaced by much worse. As unforgivable as it was of her to abstain on the conversion therapy vote recently at least she abstained rather than vote no like her hideous party mates which perhaps indicates her private views but yes, awful to the core.

It's insane really that a first minister is resigning for not being homophobic enough. :manson:

Who benefits most from the DUP becoming more fringe. Is there a centre, centre-right party that would pick up the more moderate DUP voters? I'm not great with NI politics

It's insane really that a first minister is resigning for not being homophobic enough. :manson:

Who benefits most from the DUP becoming more fringe. Is there a centre, centre-right party that would pick up the more moderate DUP voters? I'm not great with NI politics
It depends where you are but most likely the Ulster Unionists and Alliance though a lot of right wingers are a bit suspicious of the Alliance Party. I think this could energise a lot of the hardliners though so hopefully the general population will make sure they vote when we have elections.

Hang on this was due to GAY STUFF?

Unionists are fucking ridiculous.

Hang on this was due to GAY STUFF?

Unionists are fucking ridiculous.
No not really. The conversion therapy vote was just the latest thing. The DUP weren’t happy she hasn’t more vehemently spoken out against abortion rights and an Irish language act than she has, amongst other cumulative things.

She’s been too busy suing TV doctors for saying she cheated on her husband. Which is a waste of money if you ask me because who's going to believe that TWO people would find her attractive?

Me and Mr Ag just shrieked at the sight of Arlene as a school girl/ young woman. She's had a range of hair. There was one clip where she looked like the mayor's wife on Schitts Creek.

Obvious good riddance, but it seems almost inevitable that the replacement will be even worse. It would be nice to think that if the DUP go full on fascist that it will push Unionist voters to more moderate parties, but this is still Northern Irish politics that we're talking about.

Yes there was a false story made up about her that she was having an affair with her Catholic (religion only being mentionable here in relation to her being in the DUP) driver and garnered a lot of attention here for a while.

Yes there was a false story made up about her that she was having an affair with her Catholic (religion only being mentionable here in relation to her being in the DUP) driver and garnered a lot of attention here for a while.

Yeah, there's no way he started the rumour is there? I wonder if he was one of the highest-profile accounts to share it at that point, I'm not sure if the laws around this stuff would consider things like follower count.

She is a HORRIBLE HISTORY all of her own for sure but the DIRT I could SHOVEL UP about DR CHRISTIAN being a FUCKING HYPOCRITE himself makes me feel weirdly at peace with this.

Yeah, there's no way he started the rumour is there? I wonder if he was one of the highest-profile accounts to share it at that point, I'm not sure if the laws around this stuff would consider things like follower count.
Sally Bercow got sued by some OLD BOY due to a Twitter rumour.

Someone remind of the nature of Dr Christian's misdemeanours. It rings a bell.

And was involved with some dodgy online pharmacy. But I suspect @Peekaboo's dirt is related to his private life? If so SPILL :disco:

edit: cross post!

Gay likes a bit of BAREBACK and SNIFF SNIFF, is hardly a SHOCKING REVELATION :shock:

Well a Catholic having an AFFAIR is hardly EARTH-SHATTERING NEWS to anyone right? It's how you frame that story to make the other person look hypocritical when you're doing the same :eyes:

@Peekaboo what's the tea?

tumblr_mzpxa7nSm11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom