Artist sub-forums

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
An example is the other week when The Wanted thread got bumped with that ones cancer diagnosis. There's no way I would have looked in that thread. But if there was a new thread saying 'X from The Wanted diagnosed with cancer' then I would have opened that.

Diddy

Rice Queen
The reason I do that is that you’re more likely to get the attention of people who are already interested in something. New threads, no notifications. :(

what notifications? Unless you’re quoting or liking someone, what would you be getting?

I wasn’t after you specifically @dUb #shadydiddystrikesagain

Diddy

Rice Queen
An example is the other week when The Wanted thread got bumped with that ones cancer diagnosis. There's no way I would have looked in that thread. But if there was a new thread saying 'X from The Wanted diagnosed with cancer' then I would have opened that.

exactly

next time I start a thread about a Japanese artist I’ll say they’ve got cancer, good tip!

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
what notifications? Unless you’re quoting or liking someone, what would you be getting?

I wasn’t after you specifically @dUb #shadydiddystrikesagain
I get a notification every time someone posts in a thread I’m “watching”, ie have posted in

Jark

gave ur love away
Notifications for replies on threads you post in are automatically active on Popjustice. It's SO ANNOYING. I just want to know how many people LIKED MY POST! AM I STAR YET?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom