Artist sub-forums

I don't like your tone :zsazsa:
tenor.gif

I've made some changes:

Artist sub-forums now under "Divas and Moopy Icons"
"Moopy's past events" now lower down the forum structure
Retirement village expunged
Moopyfate forum expunged, all in Moopy Moop now with links in the past event forums.

Moopy has GOT to be Dannii Minogue's primary source of PR. I bet you she's secretly posting on here under a very SUSPICIOUS account.

Meanwhile, Mariah, Whitney and Adele still subforum-less :emoji_sob:

Sad yet predictable that the legendary Ms Mariah Carey is forced to share space with the likes of Toni Braxton, while lesser artists are blessed with their own forum.

Reactions: dUb
Disclaimer: NOT TO MOAN BUT

Having to scroll through a whole screenful of other artist forums to get to the Divas threads is a bit of a pain now. Can we just have a Mariah Carey forum please?

Yes but it's not the point REALLY JARK. :angry: Why shouldn't she have one? She used to. There's plenty of interest in her. :emoji_poodle::emoji_poodle::emoji_poodle::emoji_poodle::emoji_poodle:

Yeah cuz giving Girls Aloud, Robyn and fucking STEPS all sub-forums isn't bias at all :D

It's not even just Mariah. Whitney and Adele should get a sub-forum too.

I think there's a much stronger case for Mariah than Whitney or Adele personally!

WHITNEY? :D no one on this forum ever talks about Whitney babes. and not being funny but she's LONG DEAD so I wouldn't expect much new NIPPY CONTENT EITHER.

I agree Mariah should have a subforum. The others no.

Reactions: Zu
I don't find it very inclusive in 2020 to exclude someone from having a forum just because they are DEAD!

I think KC was trolling but you never know with her.

:D I resent that! (but I was kinda)

My point is if Steps can have a subforum with just 149 threads, shouldn't we be moving forward with newer artists? I think there's lots of interest in Adele here.

Seriously!?!
If i told you that she's had THREE active threads across this forum in 2020, and two of them have been your Whitney rate voting + results, perhaps you'd concede that it's not right, but it's okay to keep her in general divas?

I’d like an AMY WINEHOUSE forum please. It’s sure to be full of NEWSY CHAT and also I hear that she’s working on a new ABLAM :)

I want a CONNIE FRANCIS forum but you don’t hear ME bleating on. :evil:

Reactions: Zu
Don’t forget that DEAD is one of the new protected characteristics, haters, and if you say NO to new forums for dead people, you’re all going to jail :)

Lyte Funkie Ones forum IMMEDIATELY. Fractionally they are QUITE DEAD ( :( ) and I don't want to go to jail

All these people wanting new forums when most of them deliberately avoid posting new threads when it really makes more sense to

:kim:

The reason I do that is that you’re more likely to get the attention of people who are already interested in something. New threads, no notifications. :(

That's an interesting point, I never use the notification thing, I just search new posts. A new thread is more likely to grab my interest than a single thread that just keeps getting bumped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom