AS08 E08: You're A Winner Baby!

She slept on it and probably got eliminated the following week because of it. I really thought this was the end of Kandi :(

At least she got her win, Alexis and Shannel in the same space…the world almost imploded.

I knew it was too much to hope for a Kandy elimination. The stuntery is off the charts.

Alexis is truly the most hateable cunt ever. The cringe is somehow iconic. But not quite iconic enough to find her endearing.

I'm gonna miss Lala. She came through.

It somehow doesn’t make sense. Which makes me think was Alexis even allowed to consider eliminating Kandi? Rupaul clearly wants her in the final.

What was all the stuff in Untucked about a SECRET NOTE from Alexis to Kandy at the start of the season? Presumably that'll come up next week :o

All in all a fun episode, I thought! I think Lala deserved to stay but I just can't get enough of Alexis and her constant bullshit and dramatics :disco:

Also as far as people I never expected to be on Drag Race go Brandon Boyd is up there, but he was a really good judge and was lovely on Untucked (also I fancied him SO SO MUCH in the early 00s so was nice to see him again).

Maybe it was cut out and she was in the bottom anyway, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned Lala's wig! That hard front would've been unacceptable on a regular season, never mind All Stars.

He just CAN'T KEEP AWAY!

But I'll happily eat crow next week if that wasn't very very blatantly
Silky

I haven't watched every episode of Untucked this season, but was this the first one since episode one without a Fame Games runway segment? I'm guessing it's because it was a design challenge so the eliminated queens couldn't have brought something to wear on the runway, but does that not highlight a bit of a flaw in the concept?

I was going to ask whether Jimbo is still in it but that’s a simultaneous season, no? LESS IS MORE is now NEVER going to happen :zombie:

I saw Jimbo walking around last night with what I’m assuming is his partner (they had the same ping pong cheeks) but he was very gracious to all the gays and girls coming to touch him.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I saw Jimbo walking around last night with what I’m assuming is his partner (they had the same ping pong cheeks) but he was very gracious to all the gays and girls coming to touch him.
:D Can’t people just say HELLO JIMBO? What’s with the PAWING?

No thread for this yet? I’ve finally caught up with all the English language seasons while I was convalescing.

Alexis did LaLa dirty! What a sneaky thing to do! Kandy was clearly the worst in the maxi challenge.

I would have thought Jimbo would have this in the bag but he is TERRIBLE at lip-synching. I’m here for a Yassica win.

What a BORING episode. Don't mind that Lala went home, don't think she served a single look the whole season, and that wig was something ELSE. :D

Apparently Alexis kept Kandy because she didn’t want to upset Ru. If it wasn’t clear enough that Kandy is her favourite.

Heidi was at a viewing party and was adamant that Kandy was lying about the conversation they had.

Some spoilers here regarding the format of the rest of the season here:

Episode 9 - Top 4
Episode 10 - Top 3
Episode 11 - The Fame Games
Episode 12 - Top 2 Grand Finale

Fuck me I thought we had 2 episodes left.

Only 4 contestants for the roast/stand-up challenge? If it means more air time for Alexis' set (which I already can't breathe just thinking about) then it might not be as wasted an opportunity as it seems. I hope the final gag for the episode will be that Darien was hired to write most of their sets.

I’m so annoyed LaLa has gone. My favourite talking head for sure and did not deserve it over bloody Kandy. That HAD to be a production decision, it doesn’t make ANY sense.

I also thought it was obvious who next week’s lip sync assassin is- and the outfit screams REVEAL, which would make sense with what @COB said.

Can’t say I’m too bothered by Lala going, I prefer to have the Alexis Michelle villain arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom