AS08 E11: The Fame Game Extracagnaza Talent Show

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Fuck me some of these talents were shit. Up until Jaymes it can all go in the garbage.

lala, Jaymes and Alexis were all good. Jimbo was hilarious obviously.

This was a good episode but it was kind of ruined by that blatant vote meddling in the end. Why make it sound like the fans/viewers get to decide for once when you’re going to try to push forward some of the queens?

I did think La La and Jaymes did the best but I didn’t need that wheel thing to happen in the end.

I’ll be voting for Jessica and maybe Darienne and Jaymes too.

Oh and that Kandy performance.

Hate It Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Jaymes and Lala WERE the best two. Jaymes especially. It was so much fun watching her perform and win.

Lala's licking sound effects :D

I hate how the show has lead Kandy to believe that she's talented. She's the most unqualified narcissist in the show's history.

The wheel twist is a bit of a shame, mostly because Lala Ri could quite conceivably have won this on her own merit, but now if she wins it'll be put down to this late advantage - which isn't really fair on her or the great impression she's made on this series.

Monica and Naysha were both really bad which makes sense since they were eliminated first/second on their season.

Jaymes walked back in to dead silence… there must be some t as to why they’re so disliked

I enjoyed this ep! Actually decent value reading challenge compared to some recently, and most of the talent show bits were at least entertaining in a way most of this season hasn't really been.

I thought Mrs K-D was fabulous, really well executed and funny. Jaymes was also good and Lala was a force.

Kahana and Yessica were both good too. The other 4 fair to middling. Kandy showing everyone about why she shouldn’t be anywhere near this finale was quite aMUSEing

The Pit Stop for this episode is EPIC. Nobody has complimented Bianca this well. Esp the part when they make an alliance for All Winner S2 and talk shit about Sasha Velour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom