AS6 E04: Hall of Fame Half-Time Show

There are more than a few who could bomb, so I do see your point.

I'm excited for Pandora, but I guess she's got Margo nicely out of the way and will want to do something different.

There are more than a few who could bomb, so I do see your point.

I'm excited for Pandora, but I guess she's got Margo nicely out of the way and will want to do something different.

im almost tempted to predict the bottoms and the safes already!

I think this is gonna be the one where Ginger bombs

Sweatpants LEAKED!

z1wtwe79gca71.jpg

I don’t get it, surely the dress is still uncomfortable with or without the sweatpants?

I wonder if the gowns are designed so the bottom can be unclipped or something :o

Surely the sweatpants are because she’d be COLD? I mean, she basically had NOTHING on the bottom. They probably have super strong air-con to conquer the lights and stop all that make up melting…

I'm sure they're keeping Ginger around for Snatch Game. Her Tammy Faye Mesner wasn't a bomb, it was just a bit limp (and we barely saw it due to Alaska and Katya deservely eating up all the screen time that round).

Most Snatch Games BOMB with usually just a couple of standouts, you’d think the girls would take some IMPROV classes.

giphy.gif

Pandora and Ginger both have the most to prove if they make it to Snatch Game I reckon, having been so strong before.

Jan and Eureka should be decent too. Not expecting much from Rajah, Kylie or Scarlet, and Trinity could go either way but she held her own decently enough in Season 6, which is arguably the strongest bench in the show's history.

I thought Trinity was bad bad bad as Nicki Minaj and was saved by virtue of Gia and Laganja being even worse.

I think Ginger will do well. She said in an interview the only reason she did TFM in All Stars 2 was because Ru had gone on at her to do it in her original season.

I have high hopes for Raja with Snatch, but had totally forgotten the bastardised format they do for All Stars, dammit. Ginger can do no wrong for me - her infinite fuel of insincerity and narcissism make her unmissable in every frame.

A'Keria bottom 2 was ridiculous. That runway was one of the best I've seen in years and should have saved her.

I'm so pleased for Jan. I actually love her desperation. She kind reminds me of a camper version of me. :D

Random, but what happened to Stacey Lane Matthews? Weren't they trying to make her a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom