AS6 E07 - Show Up Queen

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Good episode. TKB definitely deserved the win and the wig loss was unfortunate. Ra'jah, Eureka, Kylie and Ginger all good too.

Pandora was definitely the worst but she's so easy to root for so I was very sad for a moment before Alexis pulled out Jan's lip stick too. I just hope she (Pandora) can pull through for Snatch Game next week but I have a horrible feeling it won't happen.

Jan's edit wasn't good but in to be fair she can't blame that minute long spiel about how outraged she and the fans will be about her elimination on editing cuts. She wasn't bad though.

Leland looks a little like @Tisch no?

(SPOILERS FOR EPISODE IN THE ORIGINAL POST TISCH IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON WATCHING)

God they really did give Jan a villain edit this week :D

I'm torn. I'm glad Pandora gets another Snatch Game, because that's what we've all been waiting for really. But God, she's such a DRAG (no pun intended).

I just don't think she's a very happy person at all, which is obviously very sad, but if you can't exude joy on a show like this, you're kind of in the wrong environment. Is she actually having any fun whatsoever on this show, at all? I haven't seen it yet.

Thrilled for Trinity, but a bit concerned that she's now had two opportunities to slay a lip sync and failed to deliver on both.

I guess Jan clearly had nothing more to show, I can’t imagine her Snatch game would have been anything to write home about.

God if Pandora bombs that though after being thrown such a lifeline :D

I liked Jan up until this week but that ending just blew the lot. Rooting for Pandora, despite the lacklustre performance, so glad she went through.

Alexis was the highlight for me. Loved the silly/shit lip sync, but she played the tie drama brilliantly and let’s face it, “I’ve got two free lipsticks, bitch” is just how you make Ru howl. Iconic.

Yay for another TKB win. I don’t think she’s the winner but I’m glad she’s doing well in one of the better seasons.

Next week is Pandora’s chance to shine, it’s upsetting to see how much she wants it and how miserable she’s coming across. I don’t see how Kylie can escape the bottom on snatch game.

Pandora was by far the worst and TKB easily in the top with Ra'jah.

Oh and Alexis :disco::disco::disco: QUEEN!

So pleased for the TKB and thank God she lost her wig so that we could get that second lipstick twist.

I was sure TKB was going to save Pandora. She doesn’t like Jan and I thought most of the others would vote her out too.

It says a lot that even loving Spice Up Your Life doesn’t even makes me want to like her more.

I’ve been on the other hand just wanting Pandora to do well, but she’s really just too fucking miserable.

I don't agree that Pandora is miserable. She was like this on Season 2 as well. It's just her natural demeanour.

I just wish she'd let loose a little. She does this thing where she'll make a joke or say something fun but then her voice will fade out at the end of the sentence and she'll drop eye contact with the person she's talking with.

She spent most of her life not speaking because she was ashamed of her gay voice! It's no wonder she's shy and uncomfortable.

I would welcome Drag Superstar Pandora Boxx.

Just not this season because TKB needs to win.

This episode was kinda lame until the last 15 minutes.

WOW the producers hate Jan :D I SWEAR they gave her a faux-save just to spite her.

Alexis' FAB win, followed by the tie gag and TKB's "This some bullshit" :D :disco:

Oh Pandora. I LOVE an underdog but PLEASE get it together. Although probably too late now. It's either her or Eureka next.

BUT her team was SO cute this episode. I loved how they prioritized her and still kept an excellent performance for everyone. TKB is so sweet.

Last edited:
I don't remember TKB much first time apart from fancying him as a boy. But she really has been the revelation this series. What a fucking delightful and inspirational individual. Her HIV stuff has been fantastic.

I'm fucking obsessed with how DELUDED Jan is. "THEY'RE THREATENED BY ME!!" :D

A Spice Girls stan through and through :eyes: (How is she not on Moopy?"

It's quite interesting that Eureka seems to have mellowed and matured somewhat as a person, yet seems to have lost her killer instinct to win (and lets be honest a lot of her make up skills) as a trade off.

Not complaining though, I like AS6 Eureka, and it's rare that we are THIS FAR into a season and I basically like or love all the cast that are left :D

I'd also be SO pissed off if I lost $10,000 on a lipsync that should have been quite easy to win...and then still had to eliminate anyway :D

Dance Again was a weird and weirdly mellow J Lo choice, especially using the full intro. I think TKB totally overthought what she should have done.

"I wanna be right next to you singing the house down, doing harmonies." :eyes:

XEI3.gif

Do Kylie and Pandora dislike each other? They're from the same season and no mention has been made of it. ...Has it?

That's some bullshit that Jan went home this week considering how much better she's been than Pandora all season. TKB should be ashamed of herself. Jan might have got the villain edit here, but she spoke only tea - she has so much more to offer than sadsack Pandora.

And so what if she didn't speak much as a kid cos she hated her voice - maybe she shouldn't be on an international televised competition for drag queens if she's gonna use that as her excuse for not doing anything.

It really winds me up watching Kylie, who's really not very talented at all, preaching to the others in the bottom as well.

Trinity for the win. But I still think Ginger will get it, as long as they can find her just ONE nice costume to wear on her bizarre little body.

That's some bullshit that Jan went home this week considering how much better she's been than Pandora all season. TKB should be ashamed of herself. Jan might have got the villain edit here, but she spoke only tea - she has so much more to offer than sadsack Pandora.

And so what if she didn't speak much as a kid cos she hated her voice - maybe she shouldn't be on an international televised competition for drag queens if she's gonna use that as her excuse for not doing anything.

It really winds me up watching Kylie, who's really not very talented at all, preaching to the others in the bottom as well.

Trinity for the win. But I still think Ginger will get it, as long as they can find her just ONE nice costume to wear on her bizarre little body.
:wow:

Amazing episode, now let's get that TKB/Ra'Jah/Kylie/trade-of-the-season Ginger final four we all deserve :disco:

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Jan didn't annoy me as much as SOME of the mediocre skinny blonde queens that get pushed too far on All Stars seasons (she's no Mz Crook for example), but she had definitely more than outstayed her welcome for me.

Good grief at the sadsacks killing Pandora's momentum of getting by unnoticed amped up considerably to the thrilling height of getting by to stop her from hanging herself. I like her and don't need catchphrases, iconic looks or a will to live to like them. She's been fine and Carol Channing superbowl had me giggling with as much abandon as her childhood bullies. I hope she gets a fuck-you on point Snatch and then we can just call it a day and move on to wondering why Kylie or Eureka now that she's selfishly became likeable is still alive instead :eyes:

I love Dance Again, really wanted Hypnotico instead and really want TKB to just have one lip sync for the hall of fame to do her vintage season 6 prime justice.

i didn't even find out about the "Game within a Game" until THIS episode. I usually close the tab as soon as RuPaul says "Sashay away"

i didn't even find out about the "Game within a Game" until THIS episode. I usually close the tab as soon as RuPaul says "Sashay away"

Reminds me of the time you didn't know that she'd done a double save because you turned it off early and started bleating on about the person who had gone home, but they actually hadn't :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom