AS8 E03: The Supermarket Ball

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
That lipsync :D I LOVE JESSICA WILD

The elimination was very heavily telegraphed but also that outfit was an abomination.

There's always time... for kindness :cry:

I love MKD so much. Such a warm-hearted queen. Can't really argue with the result, but I wish the show had put more of a spotlight on the genuinely incredible work she does with her Drag Queen Storytime events. Also gutted that she never managed to have a go at Snatch Game.

I'm wondering if they may also have a Snatch Game with the eliminated queens to tie in with their runway presentations.

Ok I LOVE Jessica and she definitely deserved to win, but that lip-sync gimmick was SUCH a cop-out. I would've liked to see more from her. Ra'Jah :disco: I can't express how much I love her.

NOT KASHA DAVIS! 😭 "There's always time for kindness" made sure she left like a true QUEEN. Love her so much.

This episode is the most likeable Kandi has ever been. Still a cunt but nice in this episode.

Oh Jessica :disco: so happy for her to win all that money!

I’m not a huge fan of MKD and her looks have been terrible, but why the fuck bring back comedy queens and then don’t give them a chance to show what they excel at. Well, I’m happy Darienne stayed because I feel like she’s got a lot more to show, but with that track record she’s in danger (gurl).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom