ASFM April '24 (aka the STUNNING AND BRAVE EDITION) - Closed now!

Oh this is the first one I've missed in about four years :( Which is a frightening time span but heartening to see it last so long, especially given there's an ASFM every other Wednesday.

I could have thrown something in, but it didn't feel right to keep entering and increasingly not show up to take part which feels a bit shit given the efforts made by the hosts.

I WILL RETURN though. And I might still vote anyway, if it's allowed. I don't think that ever happens usually, @Tisch to confirm if I'm allowed to swan in and fuck up the results please

I have 11, which suits the bonus option facility. Hopefully I'll listen again tomorrow, but I'm quite clear on the cuts so am happy with what will be on the scorecard. How novel to be this ahead of schezoo.

Ok starting a listen now but proper play through will be on Friday when I have a 2.5 hr drive

Are you going to collate all of the brave votes to declare the Bravest entry or just lump them in to the total scores @Tisch ?

Skylar Astin Monster GIF by The Roku Channel

Bangers have been blasted, ballads binned, bitches cut and 1 bop has been boosted. Now to copy and paste it into a message format - life so hard sometimes.

I just happened to deliver a fabergé egg, which was miraculous given some of the material that tried to impregnate me.

You know Friday nights are good for? Sitting at your computer, perusing a list of songs you were forced to listen to and assign points to them, honestly give it a TRY and thank me later

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom