ASFM: Back To Basics - VOTING CLOSED

Do we have a DEADLINE?
Not decided yet, but you’ve got at least a week. I’m not sure if I’m going for a midweek or a weekend results show. People should just not leave it until the last minute.

Not decided yet, but you’ve got at least a week. I’m not sure if I’m going for a midweek or a weekend results show. People should just not leave it until the last minute.

Yeah it was also posts like this that made me think “oh shit I’m going to have to rate them all on a school night if I don’t do it now”

I’m not planning on suddenly saying, ‘closes tomorrow’. Though it seems like Diddy would win with 0 points if I did.

I’m not planning on suddenly saying, ‘closes tomorrow’. Though it seems like Diddy would win with 0 points if I did.

Oooh do that!
Only way I’m ever going to win 🥴

Especially after the.. shall we say hypocritical reactions to my entry this time

I listened to 39 of these on my headphones last night whilst reading ‘The Meaning of Mariah Carey’. I only have one clear favourite this time, several clear not favourites but the rest will need a few listens to separate points wise.

This is the most re listenable ASFM in a while, it will be hard to shortlist.

That said, there are two songs which are so astronomically higher than anything else I’d happily just give them all the points :disco::disco:

My top 3 are locked in but the rest are back and forth and side to side *mario noise*

I can exclusively reveal that I've just remembered to download the playlists so I can listen on the way to work tomorrow :o Votes coming at some point!

Honestly one of these songs will not leave my head and I can’t quite imagine life before I heard it

The one that goes mew mew has grown on me a lot

The first half is a bit of a chore to get through honestly. Currently on the second half and a certain track just really popped.:disco:

I DO think I might find enough songs to give points to this time.:disco::disco:

I have been informed that the Spotify playlist had the wrong mix of Song 11 - La Femme - Va. This has now been amended and you are strongly encouraged to listen to the replacement if you haven’t voted. If you have voted and would like to adjust your scores in the light of this, please let me know.

Also I wasn't going mad, there IS a metal band called Antilles who are more famous than this synthy lot. Makes it fun trying to find their other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom