ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I couldn’t be petty towards this band/singer/act for reasons I shall explain after the contest if I still remember! However there may be loads of fab songs I’ll prefer, hopefully Moopy delivers.

You could always use them for a non-themed vision

I've managed to stumble on about 5 new songs I could use in another contest trying to find a song for this.

Finding one that has charted that highly is hard.

Do we have a host lined up for the next one? I need to know the flag/representation slant before committing to a GALA.

I do love this idea on the whole but I’m kinda disappointed this isn’t for Top 75 hits rather than top 40. I have so many I’d want to choose from the 41-75 range - which really makes them forgotten hits to me. Everything else I want to send, I feel most people will know.

But I’ll have a think...

I do love this idea on the whole but I’m kinda disappointed this isn’t for Top 75 hits rather than top 40. I have so many I’d want to choose from the 41-75 range - which really makes them forgotten hits to me. Everything else I want to send, I feel most people will know.

But I’ll have a think...
The theme is basically ‘send a hit’. It’s not about unknown songs, it’s about reacquainting people with songs they’ve not heard in ages.

But I’ll have a think...
HITS, darling, HITS.

But I’ll have a think...
As ButterTart said, the aim is to either introduce someone to a hit which they'd never heard or remind them of one that they had forgotten about. There are certainly plenty of songs which people will have heard of, but I think we're doing reasonably well so far at not making them too well known.

I can see @Marilyn viewing this thread.
bu1gsjhb

I just want to reacquaint people with some Top 42 HITS alright peeps. Stop laying into me. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom