ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Oh let's keep it to the mainstream charts. I'm sure most of our past entries have appeared on OBSCURE charts. The whole point is that we're using mainstream hit lists (the charts) as the source material.

13-year old Iguana was so excited that Lara Fabian got to number 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart in 2000 with I Will Love Again - omg she's made it in the US!! - and then I found out how much worth that chart had... :(

• Sad
Reactions: RJN
13-year old Iguana was so excited that Lara Fabian got to number 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart in 2000 with I Will Love Again - omg she's made it in the US!! - and then I found out how much worth that chart had... :(

It was a major hit in my house

Don’t you all come for me when I send a known #1 song because everything I’ve looked up hasn’t charted where it should have.

Looking through the rock chart number 1s, should I send Poundcake or Vaseline?

I have literally no idea how to check if my potential song charted anywhere

I think I’ll be more tolerant with marking well known artists as long as it’s not a well known smash too. I can’t decide between known act with minor hit or unknown act with unknown hit.

Oh let's keep it to the mainstream charts. I'm sure most of our past entries have appeared on OBSCURE charts. The whole point is that we're using mainstream hit lists (the charts) as the source material.
I agree. We can always have a separate ASFM for obscure charts!!

Well by a process of elimination (Moopy hating hip-hop and the Brothers Johnson) I have now decided.

*comes last anyway*

I have a feeling this could be one of the strongest rounds we've had yet. I have so many outtakes that have me stockpiled in ASFM entries like they're bog roll or something equally almost as important.

For the uk ones go to the official charts website. That’s got a search function for artist or song.
Yeah it’s not a UK chart hit, trying to see if it was on the billboard hot 100.

Might have to go back to the drawing board.

Although I have a sackfull of contenders tbh, quite AGOG at what has hit the charts in the past.

None of the goth shit I have enjoyed over the last year or so is eligible. :evil: I will just have to hope I get a suitable country in Tartvision.

None of the goth shit I have enjoyed over the last year or so is eligible. :evil: I will just have to hope I get a suitable country in Tartvision.
There's a free choice round between now and ButterTart's Premium Best Worldwide Music Festival Gala Show (Title to be confirmed).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom