ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I changed because who wants the SAME SONG AGAIN? (Although I didn't recognise it at all).

As Ag says, a cover of his entry had been entered to ASFM Covers last year. He noticed and asked to change to something else, so there shouldn't be any reason that his original entry can't be revealed.

Apologies @Ag

Sorry Dog GIF by swerk

I'd already had the convo with @dmlaw, so I guess I forgot to complete the detail in this topic! As much as my mistake. Anyway, that's what I would have sent. It had been on hold for MONTHS.

Oh well, almost definitely wouldn't have won!

I can’t find anything to send. All the forgotten music I know is through Moopy.

I can’t find anything to send. All the forgotten music I know is through Moopy.
As long as it isn't something that we go on about all the time, that isn't necessarily a problem. We've got a real range of interpretations of 'forgotten' which is quite nice to see. I'm always happy to advise on whether I think a song is too well known if you want to PM me, though I'm only one opinion.

I was hoping people would send famous songs so we could all laugh at them.

I’m in (unless my song gets rejected)

Entered!

Hope it gets accepted (no reason why it shouldn’t.....) as it was an absolute ball ache to send via phone. Just moved to a new build and there’s really no need the length of time it appears to take for anew broadband line to be set up.

Anyway - apologies if the formatting is all over the show @dmlaw I tried my best!

Birds I am hoping to see in the gala:

- Owls
- Tits
- Birds of Paradise
- Sexual or asexual geese

Birds we will actually see in the gala:

- Big Bird from Sesame Street
- Peter Griffin's chicken nemesis
- Someone from Drag Race wearing lots of feathers
- A rhinoceros

Birds we will actually see in the gala:

- Big Bird from Sesame Street