ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Guys do you think you would still remember something that was released in 2019? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
I think I'll only be marking things down if I'm like "ugh I heard this like YESTERDAY and not by choice"

Honestly I was thinking of submitting a Thunderbugs song and surprisingly we discuss Thunderbugs a band who’s album was released only on mini disc at least once a year.

So I don’t know what could be considered forgotten on Moopy.

Yeah I would know practically nothing released in 2019 unless it was on the 6 Music playlist

Honestly thought I was gonna take a break but I'm beyond help so entered anyway.
WYtrNM6.gif

Have we discussed how we think we’ll approach the voting in this?

I think I’m going to be looking for songs that make me go ‘omg I forgot this existed’ rather than ‘I’ve never heard this before’
This is what I think too. Only due the "forgotten hits" subtitle!

Honestly I was thinking of submitting a Thunderbugs song and surprisingly we discuss Thunderbugs a band who’s album was released only on mini disc at least once a year.

They also only had one top 40 hit :basil:

• Wow
Reactions: COB

All this talk of shit grrrl bands has made me wish I submitted Deep Deep Down by Hepburn.

Slightly OT: What was the name of that late 90s/early 00s girl band who did that cover of the Friends theme tune? It’s been bugging me for days.

Reet did your girl band chart at any point? :o

I remembered Deep Deep Down and I Quit, but I had to check what the other one was... I literally haven't even thought of Bugs in two decades. Nostalgia.

I Quit was really rather good. I didn’t really remember Bugs or Deep Deep Down but they are both pretty terrible.

I keep stumbling on songs that I really want to enter but end up being 13 in Australia or 56 in the UK. :(

One of the choices I was considering was an artist probably few here know or remember but the video was below 144p. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom