ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - VOTING NOT OPEN

Not too late for the SECOND CHANCE GALA. :disco: (Submissions still open)

I was thinking of that but what if I want to use them in another contest?? Also when is the second chance gala??

How many second chance entries do you have and how many would you like?
To be honest, this whole thing is an excuse to make a playlist of all of my own second choices which I can then force everyone to listen to.

To be honest, this whole thing is an excuse to make a playlist of all of my own second choices which I can then force everyone to listen to.

no way do not want GIF

More seriously, I have about thirty second choices. I don't expect to use them all but I will include at least one from everyone who sends me second choices. I'll be mainly focusing on making a great playlist which everyone can enjoy, with perhaps one or two really obnoxious songs for giggles.

More seriously, I have about thirty second choices. I don't expect to use them all but I will include at least one from everyone who sends me second choices. I'll be mainly focusing on making a great playlist which everyone can enjoy, with perhaps one or two really obnoxious songs for giggles.

So I can still send some over?? :o

This was really hard to vote in because of the mix of songs I know so well and some I know less. I wanted to vote based on the theme so I think I've chosen something that really fits the theme of Forgotten Hits for me as my 20pts, but some real favourites littered in there too.

I was at a small party last night and chickens and eggs came up and I almost talked about this but then it was just too much to explain so I didn't

we've all been there

Reactions: RJN
There are four songs which appear to have a serious chance of winning at present, one or more of which belong to a poster who has not yet voted. Don't let the penalties decide the winner.
I missed a few ASFM, did you actually have anyone entering a song and not voting?

I’m working through but keep getting interrupted by Julie’s work-related “requests” for “updates” on my “projects”. Some of the first batch are really good on second listen.

Oh wow. I can't wait to host one of these and disqualify anyone not voting, not even appearing in the final results :)
I would have liked to do that, but if you're leaving them out of the final results then you need to get people to reassign their scores or they can figure out where they would have finished, which seemed like too much effort.

Mine will be tomorrow evening at some point. I won’t miss out on voting although I am not sure I have many points in the first place.

WHY WHY WHY?

I would have liked to do that, but if you're leaving them out of the final results then you need to get people to reassign their scores or they can figure out where they would have finished, which seemed like too much effort.
I don't mind they can figure it out, I don't care if they do the maths, so? Anyway, I hope everyone votes, why bothering sending a song if you don't vote in the end?

Just over 36 hours to vote. Also still accepting second choice gala selections.

@Alex @Barnacle @Beryl @funky @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid @Lucille @Penelope @Phoenix @Raining On Me @Rhythmbarbican @Rita @Suomi @Tisch

There are four songs which appear to have a serious chance of winning at present, one or more of which belong to a poster who has not yet voted. Don't let the penalties decide the winner.

Thanks for removing me from the list.

I assume you've just complied with my request to give 2 to everyone then? :)

Thanks for removing me from the list.

I assume you've just complied with my request to give 2 to everyone then? :)
I gave 2 to everyone and then all of the rest of your points to my song. I assume that's what you wanted me to do.

I'm on it tonight or tomorrow, I've already ranked most of them, just needs tweaking now.

This has been super hard...I wouldn't say I *love* many of the songs, more that whatever I give say, 16 points to, I'm finding hard to separate over some songs currently missing the cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom