ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - VOTING OPEN - CLOSES WEDNESDAY 5 MAY 23.59

Suedey

Long Snake Moan
Ready for Alla and Suomi vision like

anigif_enhanced-23674-1432244265-14.gif

Rita

User
I am still waiting on a HOT COLLABORATION where my co host would do all the donkey work and I would JUBILANTLY announce the winner. I would NOT (:kim:) be setting foot near a spreadsheet, of course.

My PM’s are open now for your applications ladies and gentlemen.

ZenGiraffe

Ramona's Friend #31
I am still waiting on a HOT COLLABORATION where my co host would do all the donkey work and I would JUBILANTLY announce the winner.
Just sit with a calculator during @dmlaw's results and then make a call before he gets to say it.

Suomi

User
I have actually been running a contest called CROYDONFESTIVALEN in lockdown and I’ve learnt a lot about hosting a song contest. @Pingu can attest to the GLAMOUR of the event

Well I checked and double checked that I’d aligned the correct bird with the correct song and submitted my votes.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Well hands off Novemver (non-theme). I asked for that one... last November :)

Still looking forward to viewing these. Will do so Weds hopefully.

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
Twelve votes are in and twelve points separate first and sixth place.

I'm going to start tagging tomorrow, so if you don't want a tag right in your stupid face, you should probably vote tonight.

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
I've whittled my list down to 20 so I can't vote yet. TAG ON MY FACE dmlaw

Devil

I Need A House
Yeah I still need time for some to sink in (or not, in some cases). Rather wide open currently :disco:

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
I apologise in advance to everyone whose song I said was great but haven't given any points to. But really you should blame @dmlaw.

Suomi

User
I will of course be voting but I am not going to follow the results because I entered one of my favourite songs that means so much to me and I can’t bear the thought of it being stripped of its dignity and thrown into the Moopy woodchipper

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Voted. What a cheek some of these are (enough about Monica Naranjo's video though). However, I didn't penalize entries on anything other than poor taste :)

Rita

User
I have SO MANY IDEAS for this that would have done considerably better than my entry now it’s TOO LATE. :evil:

I shall loyally stand by my track though as I STILL LIKE IT, but it was probably not the best choice to put to Moopy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom