ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - VOTING OPEN - CLOSES WEDNESDAY 5 MAY 23.59

ButterTart

Sex and gold
I'm on it tonight or tomorrow, I've already ranked most of them, just needs tweaking now.

This has been super hard...I wouldn't say I *love* many of the songs, more that whatever I give say, 16 points to, I'm finding hard to separate over some songs currently missing the cut.
I feel like we need a bangers round to force Mopsy into going uptempo (owl).

funky

User
All DONE

tenor.gif

Marilyn

User
The silence should be disqualified on the basis that the official version of the silence that was a hit isn’t on Spotify

Rita

User
I also have OTHER ISSUES that will be addressed when this hot shit is revealed.

Did someone say FIX?

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
There weren’t too many bad songs this round but also very few peaks. I honestly already struggled with my 16 points...

funky

User
I wish I’d been online when heat 2 had been revealed and the Silence track hit.

was there a BIG GAY FRENZY?

I’m sure there are plenty of people who love ironic voting. I’m not one of them :)

As soon as this ASFM was announced my first thought was “I wonder who will pick Independent Love Song” and somebody did actually pick it :D it’s the ultimate forgotten hit. That and Buses And Trains by Calendar Girl, but nobody picked that :( actually I don’t even know if that charted...

Alla

Beast in Black
I wish I’d been online when heat 2 had been revealed and the Silence track hit.

was there a BIG GAY FRENZY?

I’m sure there are plenty of people who love ironic voting. I’m not one of them :)

How is that even ironic? Anyone voting for a silent track in a music competition is an idiot (in my humble opinion), and I can't think of anyone here doing so.

ZenGiraffe

Ramona's Friend #31
Yeah I get that, but with 40 songs, surely you liked 14 of them more than just pure silence, right? :shock:
:sneaky:

(I mean, how many of these songs were released after the year 2000? That already made things a struggle)

Suomi

User
I'm so curious to find out who sent The Party - In My Dreams - talk about ticking everyone of my boxes. I'm going to listen to their ALBUM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom