ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - VOTING NOT OPEN

I have made the second choice playlist, so if you haven't sent your submissions for it, you've missed your chance.

Yeah I get that, but with 40 songs, surely you liked 14 of them more than just pure silence, right? :shock:
But this was a tribute to R. Braveboys by celebrities who were paid to stand around looking thoughtful and a bit sad. We have to give it points or The Sun will call us terrorists.

@dmlaw probably wishes it was. Although now I think of it, I may not have put that one down as one of my choices at all :D
You didn't put it in. But it is by no means the worst song that has been inflicted on me for this stage, so I can add it if you'd like.

I wish I’d been online when heat 2 had been revealed and the Silence track hit.

was there a BIG GAY FRENZY?

I’m sure there are plenty of people who love ironic voting. I’m not one of them :)

As soon as this ASFM was announced my first thought was “I wonder who will pick Independent Love Song” and somebody did actually pick it :D it’s the ultimate forgotten hit. That and Buses And Trains by Calendar Girl, but nobody picked that :( actually I don’t even know if that charted...
I was going to go for both of those :D Bachelor Girl missed the top 40 but it’s Australian top ten position made it eligible, so it was on my final list of about 9 tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom