ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - VOTING NOT OPEN

I'm on it tonight or tomorrow, I've already ranked most of them, just needs tweaking now.

This has been super hard...I wouldn't say I *love* many of the songs, more that whatever I give say, 16 points to, I'm finding hard to separate over some songs currently missing the cut.
I feel like we need a bangers round to force Mopsy into going uptempo (owl).

I voted not because I think I will win but maybe with my votes something decent can.

All DONE

tenor.gif

Voted! I did not expect my 20 to go in the direction it did but it’s a perfect song that I used to LOVE hearing from outside my sister’s bedroom because I wasn’t allowed in. She didn’t listen outside my bedroom to Best Eurodance 1992 and actually threw all of my 4 cassette megamixes away in 1994.

I have 21 songs on my shortlist, having a final listen through as I rank them.

Yes usually I'm CLAMBERING for songs to fill those last few spots, or throw a couple of points at the troll entries.

They can always go and post on that R. Braveboys forum that invaded us that time.

The silence should be disqualified on the basis that the official version of the silence that was a hit isn’t on Spotify

Plus, if the silence is removed from the final, my entry might move up a place :(

I also have OTHER ISSUES that will be addressed when this hot shit is revealed.

Did someone say FIX?

There weren’t too many bad songs this round but also very few peaks. I honestly already struggled with my 16 points...

I wish I’d been online when heat 2 had been revealed and the Silence track hit.

was there a BIG GAY FRENZY?

I’m sure there are plenty of people who love ironic voting. I’m not one of them :)

As soon as this ASFM was announced my first thought was “I wonder who will pick Independent Love Song” and somebody did actually pick it :D it’s the ultimate forgotten hit. That and Buses And Trains by Calendar Girl, but nobody picked that :( actually I don’t even know if that charted...

I wish I’d been online when heat 2 had been revealed and the Silence track hit.

was there a BIG GAY FRENZY?

I’m sure there are plenty of people who love ironic voting. I’m not one of them :)

How is that even ironic? Anyone voting for a silent track in a music competition is an idiot (in my humble opinion), and I can't think of anyone here doing so.

How is that even ironic? Anyone voting for a silent track in a music competition is an idiot (in my humble opinion), and I can't think of anyone here doing so.
There were definitely songs I wanted to send a message to by voting silence over them.

Reactions: GNL
Yeah I get that, but with 40 songs, surely you liked 14 of them more than just pure silence, right? :shock:
:sneaky:

(I mean, how many of these songs were released after the year 2000? That already made things a struggle)

I'm so curious to find out who sent The Party - In My Dreams - talk about ticking everyone of my boxes. I'm going to listen to their ALBUM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom