ASFM: Heat One - Live from the BHS Cafe. VOTING CLOSES THURS 28.10 @ 5pm

Planning to make my entrance and exits via the BACK WAY:

OK Mopsters it's confession time

I have actually set FOOT in this very BHS Cafe.

I present you all with the iconica known as BHS Cafe Edinburgh :disco:

1634833917704.png

Although this is not my photograph I can confirm that this is rather representative (including the lack of clientele)

• Love
Reactions: COB

View attachment 5727

Although this is not my photograph I can confirm that this is rather representative (including the lack of clientele)
Oh I've been in plenty of them here - in fact for a long time the BHS Café was THE place my mother would meet up with her sisters for a catch up :shock:

View attachment 5727

I might be rewriting history but I have a feeling we ended up in BHS café on a moopmeet there

Oh I've been in plenty of them here - in fact for a long time the BHS Café was THE place my mother would meet up with her sisters for a catch up :shock:
Oh, Suedey's Mother LOVED a BHS Café of a CATCHUP and was most DEVASTATED when she learnt of its demise.

• Care
Reactions: COB
@jivafox and I thought we'd send you a pic of our dinner just before we TUCK IN.

It's called ALL DAY breakfast.

None of that BROWN BREAD malarkey. We'll have our WHITE toast with FRIED BREAD thank you please.

View attachment 5724

and yes in this parallel universe neither of us is veggie either! Bring on the black pudding *VOMIT*
Oh my God I'm starving and that would absolutely get it. In BHS you used to be able to get 5, 7 or 10 item breakfasts, so I'd obviously get the 10 item and just add extras since there wasn't a 35-item option.

Oh my God I'm starving and that would absolutely get it. In BHS you used to be able to get 5, 7 or 10 item breakfasts, so I'd obviously get the 10 item and just add extras since there wasn't a 35-item option.
Pull up a chair and join our table utterly lovely Butterly @ButterTart (oh ok @Butterfly can join too). I'm sure there'll be some items going spare from @jivafox 's or my dinner :eyes:

I’ve never understood the logic of having a Christmas dinner on ANY OTHER DAY than Christmas.

I’ve never understood the logic of having a Christmas dinner on ANY OTHER DAY than Christmas.
In all fairness isn't Christmas dinner effectively an elaborate roast dinner though? By that token, it's just a few extra trimmings if you're that way inclined. Calling @Zu 2 to arbitrate though.

In all fairness isn't Christmas dinner effectively an elaborate roast dinner though? By that token, it's just a few extra trimmings if you're that way inclined. Calling @Zu 2 to arbitrate though.

I’d say STUFFING, PIGS IN BLANKETS, TURKEY and PARSNIPS are all non traditional Roast Dinner components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom