ASFM Iguanavision II - the RESULTS!

Iguana

If I only could...
Last edited:
Me later on

7D1A92C9-0AED-4AAF-9581-4475447F567A.gif

I have no idea what's going to win but I do know Yola - Dancing Away in Tears will be the Gabriel Apron of this round.

Incidentally, @Iguana, do I have to come on stage and hand over the crown? I'm on my holidays so will need to phone it in like this

FBEC4A92-638B-4280-984F-14EDE2DF64E4.gif

Fellow reptiles, it's time! Who will take the crown from current champion @Kratz, or will he take his own crown and is that a euphemism?

Join me from 7.30pm this evening if you can for the results.

A reminder of the last Iguanavision winner, @OutSynk:

Can’t believe he’s forgetting that entire ASFM we co-hosted this time last year.

Have Pandora liked any tweets?

I heard Wet Peg were big fans.

Wikipedia - Kikka's best-known songs were "Mä haluun viihdyttää" ("I Want to Entertain"), "Sukkula Venukseen" ("A Shuttle to Venus"), "Tartu tiukasti hanuriin" ("Grab the Accordion Firmly" in slang the word hanuri often refers to buttocks) and cover of Ami Aspelund's Apinamies ("Apeman").

:D

she's dead love :(

Wikipedia - Kikka's best-known songs were "Mä haluun viihdyttää" ("I Want to Entertain"), "Sukkula Venukseen" ("A Shuttle to Venus"), "Tartu tiukasti hanuriin" ("Grab the Accordion Firmly" in slang the word hanuri often refers to buttocks) and cover of Ami Aspelund's Apinamies ("Apeman").

:D
I didn't know she was dead :( But how she lived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom