ASFM - It's a Beryl-ation

Are you playing?

• Total voters

Berly

Lost and lonely what!

After a terrifyingly long sabbatical, ASFM is back!

SEND YOUR ENTRIES NOW! You have until Saturday 7th November to PM me with your entry - no sign-up thread, the poll is just to indicate numbers and provide me with a list of people to prod.

- NO THEME you're free to send whatever you want to showcase
- NO SEMIS depending on numbers, there will be a double opening on November 10th and 11th
- NO FLAGS I'm joking, I wouldn't dare take away your flags (!)

PM me with the following information:

Artist name -
Song title -
Spotify link -
Youtube link -
Country -

If you are entering, it will benefit you to be around for the premiere parties, where details of your all-new voting format will be given :disco:

Additional information, clarification and nonsense below:
- There is no theme to our Beryl-ation, you can pick anything you want. Songs are normally selected that will be largely new to the Moopy audience, the aim of the game is to introduce a new audience to your song. It can be in any language, a remix, a cover, an instrumental anything.
- Your song should be on Spotify and Youtube but it doesn't need to have a video, though some sort of visual is preferred.
- Keep all information about your artist, song and Country secret to anonymise the competition. If there are any duplications (in song or Country) I will let you know via PM.
- If you can't be there for the premiere you can still enter, it would just be in your interests to be there. Your non-attendance will not be held against you in the deduction of any points.
- I can't think of anything else.

Last edited:
That flag gag!! :o

images

I loved hosting mine early on to avoid actually putting any effort in!

SENT also!

With us going back into lockdown any English moopers have NO EXCUSE

I guess if the time I’m needed is late enough, now it’s a 9 hour difference because the clocks went back, it’s POSSIBLE, I might have to get up at 7am and work out what the hell is going on

Is anyone getting confirmation messages?

It's advisable that you're there... the aforementioned twists, turns and drama... you see.

But totally respect not everyone will be able to.

Beryl’s ASFM is a twist-riddled latter day Channel 5 series of Big Brother compared to the BB4 of some other queens and I am HERE FOR IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom