ASFM: Summer Holiday Edition - CLOSES TODAY

Tisch

Spare potatoes
๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž HIYA HENS!! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

To celebrate the month of August and this LOVELY global warming we've been having I have decided the theme of our next A Song For Mopsy will be:

~*~SUMMER HOLIDAY~*~

That is to say any song that reminds you of "Summer", "Holiday" or both. I will leave the interpretation up to you.

Here's a fancy graphic :disco:

44833071_10102626245100929_5763358705458348032_n1.jpg

Start PM'ming me your entries. Dates and shit to be revealed once I've worked them out.

And now a message from our GLORIOUS LEADER AND HOST.

Excellent. I have many shortlisted songs which will fit this theme.

Whatโ€˜s the theme for the avatar pictures? Also, Summer Holidays?

Excited to interpret the theme extremely liberally

So to confirm PM me the following:

Song Name
Artist Name
Youtube Link
Spotify Link
Your avatar the theme of which is: Stuff what reminds you of Summer or Holibobs or both

Just wanted to say if anyone enters Holiday by Confidence Man after I said I wanted to but decided against it because there was a thread about them, I will personally hunt you down and poke your eyes out :)

Last edited:
Oh a themed one. My lined up song isn't suitable so the search is back on it seems. How strict are the rules? Technically you could just enter any song and say you first heard it on holiday so it reminds you of it.

Oh a themed one. My lined up song isn't suitable so the search is back on it seems. How strict are the rules? Technically you could just enter any song and say you first heard it on holiday so it reminds you of it.
Iโ€™d say RUN with that Kala :D

โ€˜I first heard โ€˜Still Youngโ€™ by Charlotte Perelli in Magaluf, it was 1998โ€ฆโ€™

:
I'm not going to be THAT strict.

I cannot speak for the Moopy audience however. :bad:

Reactions: D5K
I know EXACTLY what Iโ€™m sending and it has affected my mood this morning, though in what way I cannot reveal.

Are we meant to vote on suitability too? Themed ones are confusing
I tend to vote on a bit of a mix of how much I like it and how much it fits the theme, but I admittedly have these agonising decisions too. At the end of the day, it's totally up to the individual.

OT: I was excited to receive an anonymous care-package from Northern Ireland this morning only to find it contained a death thread and a mysterious white powder. Suomi's already claimed his innocence so I'm stumped.

This one Iโ€™ll just be voting on the quality of song as the theme is open to some subtleties of individual interpretation moreso than other themes.

Well you horrible lot don't deserve me but I have entered anyway because fuck you, that's why

I also just realised with shock that my worst ever result might have been my first to get points from the whole COB/Zen/Tischuana axis :o fantastic timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom