ASFM: The Other Countries PREMIERING FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER @8pm

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
As promised, straight after the ENTRIES EXPOSED gala on 6th August I'll be running a playlist for songs by countries not represented in the main show, and your submissions are needed. Below is the list of anonymous, no-name peasant factories Moopy elected to snub, so I'm hoping to get at least one song for each of them. You are, of course, welcome to submit a song for a country not on this list (If such a thing even exists) but these are the ones I'm most hoping to fill.

Afghanistan - FILLED
Argentina - FILLED
Bangladesh - FILLED
Bulgaria - FILLED
China
Croatia - FILLED
Cyprus - FILLED
Czech Republic - FILLED
Egypt - FILLED
Finland - FILLED
Germany - FILLED
Ghana - FILLED
Guatemala - FILLED
Hungary - FILLED
India - FILLED
Jamaica - FILLED
Latvia - FILLED
Malaysia - FILLED
Mexico - FILLED
Moldova - FILLED
Morocco - FILLED
New Zealand - FILLED
Pakistan - FILLED
Philippines - FILLED
Poland - FILLED
Russia - FILLED
Saudi Arabia - FILLED
South Africa - FILLED
Spain - FILLED
Switzerland - FILLED
Taiwan - FILLED
Tanzania - FILLED
Thailand - FILLED
Ukraine - FILLED
Uzbekistan - FILLED
Vietnam -

I've already received songs for some, but feel free to submit alternatives if you want.

Last edited:
A few years ago, I found an excellent V-pop song, but the video had the singer, a Justin Bieber type, bullying a slightly geeky looking girl and he just came across as the worst person in the world. I went looking for it for Villain ASFM but couldn't find it again. I'll need to have another look.

Last edited:
I have a great song I was going to use for Kalavision but the country it links to has quite a big musical market and I think most of moopy will shout at me for taking it and using this song :(

Right, apologies for not getting back to people who’ve sent me a song - I’ve had a weekend away seeing friends for the first time since last March so I went off the grid a bit. I’ll be updating the playlist, and the list of filled countries, when I get home.

Well, this is filling up swimmingly so far :disco:

I'd planned to chuck in a couple of my bankers for future ASFMs to fill the gaps, but people have now submitted songs for those countries so I don't have to!

So I realised I jumped the gun on a couple of these and called them 'filled' when all I'd done is pick backup songs in case nobody else chose one. There are FOUR (4) countries still up for grabs:

Argentina
China
Czech Republic
Vietnam

Had a dream my song for this went down really well and won a poll! My first moopy dream.

It will remain a dream. :(

• Care
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom