ASFM: The Other Countries PREMIERING FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER @8pm

Ugh, I don’t think I can do next Friday. Unless it doesn’t start until about ten o’clock, which I fully acknowledge would be ludicrous.

But certainly don’t force yourself to do it when you don’t really have the time.

Is this tonight?:love:

2sxukbC.gif

Apologies for the slight delay in presenting this. As you probably know, I’ve been involved in a UN peacekeeping mission in [GOOGLE NAME OF COUNTRY AFRICA IS IN AND ADD LATER] and I’ve been using your songs in a motivational playlist to inspire the troops in their effort to stop (or accidentally cause, in the case of the Americans) terrible genocide.

Now that I’ve given you such an excellent and plausible reason for the delay, none of you can be angry at me. I can still run the playlist; maybe we should listen to it over cocktails so as not to tread on the toes of the current ASFM.

What better way to celebrate my horrific failure in someone else's contest than to run a belated accoutrement to my own contest from several decades ago?

As was ALWAYS THE PLAN, I thought I'd let you get the taste of the Worldvision entries out of your mouths before unleashing this beast upon you. I'd actually planned to leave it longer but there's no accounting for homosexual impatience.

This is happening this Friday, and WOE BETIDE any of you who now allege you have other plans.

He was really talented in acting in recent video appearances and also is exceptionally articulate.
And he had a UN peacekeeping mission to take care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom