ASFM Undercover: Country Reveal Gala TONIGHT 7pm

tumblr_pbqessf32X1vrjwbvo1_400.gifv

There are AT LEAST fourteen (14) videos of images that have been sent in for tonight’s show. That’s more than I anticipated, so cheers everyone!

I’m not actually worried about tonight, it’s Saturday that’s got my drawers all a-shitty. The scope for error for a dyspraxic using a spreadsheet to create a dynamic leaderboard is fucking immense. I may just have to start making shit up.

Mugatu is a SCAMMER by the way. Enters songs to these things but then DISAPPEARS.
And I’m going to have to be firm with the penalties. It wouldn’t be fair to let people vote AFTER they’ve found out who sent each song, and we’ve got other events in the pipeline so it’s not like I can extend the deadline...

What’s with all these reveal videos? As an old school, real artisté with that air of mystique surrounding her person, I have naturally not submitted any video at all. In fact I might not even attend this ceremony.

I have spent all morning listening to the line up and it really isn’t all that BAD. A few duds (standard) but on the whole not bad at all.

WELL DONE MY MOOPY COMPADRES.

I have spent all morning listening to the line up and it really isn’t all that BAD. A few duds (standard) but on the whole not bad at all.

WELL DONE MY MOOPY COMPADRES.
It’s so nice when people are complimentary. I really think the line up of songs was fantastic.

Mine is one of the DUDS. I really should have spent MORE TIME, but I am SO BUSY ( :emoji_nail_care:).

I must say the main reason I take part is to listen to all the songs I have never heard before. MANY songs from these contests have been liked and added to my favourites on Spotify.

Obvs I’ll still be FURIOUS when I lose as I am sore loser but SUCH IS LIFE.

Darling it just wouldn’t be the same without one of your flops! Someone has to be the UK of ASFM.

Rita is Holly Valance then?

Quite tough otherwise. Well apart from ZenGiraffe. Did Ag send Lykke again? I think Bjorn Again may be Suomi. La Baie is intriguing. Did ameraal enter?

Last edited:
Didn’t Soldi have the woman singing La Baie as his avatar? I think he did a BoysForSeles.

Was Indie one of the male rock numbers or has he got a bit cleverer and sent the synthy female Bon Jovi one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom