ASFM Worldvision: CLOSED. Exposed entries gala TONIGHT 7pm

So the way it will work is I’ll do the normal votes first and then, Eurovision style, reveal how many traveller’s cheque points each country got starting from the bottom of the leaderboard after the first round.
Hope you've recorded a very sincere "I'm sorry... No points" especially :o

Splendid.

Still no idea how I'm going to use mine. Thank fuck I currently have tomorrow and Wednesday nights off.

At the moment I'm not sure any song deserves the 30 apart from my own.

NINTH set of votes in :disco:

We're ALMOST at double figures after a mere twelve days of voting. In the same length of time as it took to film the hit movie Phone Booth, nine of you have managed to listen to two hours worth of songs!

I have my 1-20.

My travellers cheques are at the moment putting my lower ranked scorers at a DISADVANTAGE so I need to do like that Julia Roberts Maths gif and work something out.

I’ve shortlisted. Now to order. No idea what to do with my travellers cheques

Am on it, am on it.

Still figuring out those bonus points. I mean, you could in theory save them all for your favourite song without giving it points in your main scoring. But then the person presumably would never know unless @ButterTart lists every poster who gave the cheques. But then that's exciting in itself.

Hmm!!

Am on it, am on it.

Still figuring out those bonus points. I mean, you could in theory save them all for your favourite song without giving it points in your main scoring. But then the person presumably would never know unless @ButterTart lists every poster who gave the cheques. But then that's exciting in itself.

Hmm!!
As an exclusive tidbit, I will ONLY be announcing the overall traveller's cheque score for each country, not the names of the posters who gave points. The names will be revealed after the show.

NINTH set of votes in :disco:

We're ALMOST at double figures after a mere twelve days of voting. In the same length of time as it took to film the hit movie Phone Booth, nine of you have managed to listen to two hours worth of songs!

thst was never 2 hours :o it felt like FOUR!!

Oh I’m not sure I like these travellers cheques now :D especially since I got a GRUMPY response for spreading mine out liberally.

You know some of Moopy’s tired-ass chaotic attention seekers will dump all 30 on some old SHIT!!!

Oh I’m not sure I like these travellers cheques now :D especially since I got a GRUMPY response for spreading mine out liberally.

You know some of Moopy’s tired-ass chaotic attention seekers will dump all 30 on some old SHIT!!!
I gave out 6 blocks of 5! (or is that too much info and should be redacted Butters?)

It wasn’t INTENTIONALLY grumpy, it’s just my famously gruff, sullen personality.

A quarter of all votes have now been cast and one song has already reached triple digits. The disparity between the top of the leaderboard and the top of the traveller’s cheque board is massive and should make for quite a thrilling final if it holds up.

I have voted. I actively like my top 7 but the others were a real struggle to choose points for but it’s done!

Just giving all the songs another listen through before I vote.

I promise to come last on my own merit and not because I couldn't get my votes in this time.

I've realised what the chrorus of the Belarus one reminds me off - Metal Heart by Garbage :disco:

I mean I might have mentioned it at the time for all I or anyone knows, but I'm doing a relisten so PFFFT :tongueout:

Torn between giving Katie Melua all the points because it's epic, or none of the points because it's PANDERING to send something that almost represented the UK in Eurovision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom