ASFM Worldvision: CLOSED. Exposed entries gala TONIGHT 7pm

My ranking has been done.

Currently in an ethical dilemma about my travellers cheque allocation.

I'm excited about the traveller's cheque - people thinking they've been fucked over by someone in the main voting only to receive 30 from them in the cheque.

Are the travellers' cheque points included in the main points total for the results, or are they a completely separate competition?

Can we also have time traveller's cheques that we can distribute through time and space so the winner changes over time?

1627739240361.jpeg

I'm excited about the traveller's cheque - people thinking they've been fucked over by someone in the main voting only to receive 30 from them in the cheque.
Would that happen though? Surely if you like a song enough to give it all 30 of your traveller's cheque points, you'd also have given it your main 20?

Although I do keep forgetting that the voting results are evidence that some posters have zero common sense when it comes to this sort of thing.

My votes have been cast.

Out of all the contests, this is the one I am most sad to not be able to vote for my own. It really deserves it.

All done - sorry I haven't been very communicative - in any ASFM for that matter (except Diddyvision), it's a bit hard to go into a listening party thread after it's already finished severla hours/days ago.

I spent ALL my traveller's cheques too - I gave one to my top 15 so it didn't fuck my ranking too much, and assigned the rest for Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Drama

Are the travellers' cheque points included in the main points total for the results, or are they a completely separate competition?
Pls to confirm, Monsieur Tartiflette.

Also do we HAVE to use any or all 30 travellers' cheque points?

Just checking :)

Reactions: D5K
I presume they’ll come after Eurovision style for MAXIMUM DRAMA.

FFS I’ll be at the CIRCUS in the COTSWOLDS for the BIG REVEAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom