Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This song seems to be getting a PROPER REVIVAL thanks to Ava Max, and social media.
Whilst it seems Ava helped FAN THE FLAMES - the focus seems to be increasingly shifting to the original now.

What do we THINK?

The original ATC version:

The LESS GOOD UK remix:

A joyful "live" version (oh to be in this AUDIENCE :D )

...and the BIGGEST GAG OF ALL, this song was originally a Russian dance hit that ATC just wholesale STOLE and wrote a new song on top of! :D
The original original:

It now feels a MUCH BIGGER HIT in the UK than it actually was. Their record label really fumbled the bag with their FLOP RELEASE STRATEGY for the song (twice?)

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Just AMAZING

Devil

I Need A House
From memory I think it was really delayed? Like it was pre the huge internet times but it seemed like it had been out everywhere else for a year or two before they finally bothered in the UK and any hype was gone?

VoR

Take it or leave it
As I recall, some gay record exec sank a FORTUNE into this, convinced it was a massive UK #1 waiting to happen. Hence the two UK releases.

I always thought the inevitable rip off follow up single was quite SHIT, and not even in a fabulous way. It's just not very melodic.
They could have done a MUCH better job if they were going to rewrite it IMO!

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Anyway, the song is bippity boppity boo brilliance. Would have been a perfect "surprise bitches!" moment from Whigfield if only she hadn't lost Ann Lee's landline number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom