AURORA - The Gods We Can Touch

FetchFugly

Pregnant
She's had plenty of good songs in the past (not least Running With The Wolves) but this feels like it is comfortably her best and most varied collection:

Lots of good stuff, but especially enjoying A Temporary High (big driving chorus), Everything Matters and A Dangerous Thing (quite the earworm). There's a bit of a retro French influence on a couple of tracks too, which works rather well.

she's a strange one for me. incidentally was just listening to everything matters and its superfluous pomme feature. cure for me was cute but throwaway. i did and still do adore exist for love - favourite thing she's done.

none of those three sound like they belong on the same album however.

she's a strange one for me. incidentally was just listening to everything matters and its superfluous pomme feature. cure for me was cute but throwaway. i did and still do adore exist for love - favourite thing she's done.

none of those three sound like they belong on the same album however.

Exist For Love is gorgeous I agree. It was out ages ago, it seems to be much older than the rest of the album.

I don't mind some different sounds on an album, I think her some of her previous stuff could get a bit samey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom