Australia 2021: Montaigne - Technicolour

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Out tomorrow. Sounds like a bit of a racket:

Last edited:
Well how bad can it be?

judging by the glow-along of that thumbnail, it could well be a vast improvement (ie boring)

Sounds like the Eurovision equivalent of Drummer Boy/I Wanna Have Your Babies; this artist has been allowed to do whatever they wanted without restraint. She might have got away with it if the production sounded better.

Is this a Sia co-write? *shouts song title*

it’s better than last year, lyrically a bit crap, the bridge is nice. Key change :disco:

yeah I hope she can sing this :D the title lends itself to a flashy perf too.

I'm hoping this grows on me, so far it's not a patch on Don't Break Me which I really did think was stunning and one of the best entries of 2020.

Reactions: dUb
I'm hoping this grows on me, so far it's not a patch on Don't Break Me which I really did think was stunning and one of the best entries of 2020.
I loved Don’t Break Me as well! This is trash though.

Reactions: COB
It’s different, it’s unusual... but it’s not nice

I'll wait till I've heard it a few times before judging it, but I hate her voice, hate her styling and hated Don't Break Me (on a good day I may admit that it grew on me, but not today!) Her nox on Don't Break Me were really QUITE SOMETHING so I'm interested to see how this turns out. Rupaul.gif

:eyes:

I'm really liking it! But then I was a big fan of "Don't Break Me" too until I saw her perform it.

I kind of like this, although it does have a slightly similar to feel to I Don't Feel Hate

@COB IS THAT A SPOILER AVATAR EXPLAIN URSELF WITHOUT POSTING SO I DONT SEE IT AGAIN

This is alright but it’s already a STRONG YEAR and it’s quite messy, I definitely preferred Don’t Break Me. And considering she’s in a semi with Lithuania, Cyprus, Russia, Azerbaijan, Malta, Sweden etc the Soldi Crystal Ball predicts NON-QUALIFIER :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom