Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me

WHO U (WHO U ARE)

• Total voters

funky

User
There's always that song with artists you think aren't in your wheelhouse, that comes along and you think, OK YOU GOT MY ATTENTION.

This was it with BSB. Such a CATCHY BOP

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Basically this is pop ballad rohypnol, it does the trick, whether you noticed it happening or not. Probably their heart throb peak (for me as a secret Just 17 "reader"), but Larger Than Life remains their KO.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Nick was either too early or too late with this suitably sleazy banger:

The 3 or 4 Max Martins were all very good if memory serves. I don't recall the rest though. Lisa Scott Lee agog of course.

RJN

User
Isn’t one of them q-anon now? Or maybe that’s *NSYNC

either way this song is a 10. Not something I ever choose to put on, but just a perfect pop song

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Also Seinabo Sey did an utterly fantastic cover of this at the Swedish Polar Music Awards a few years back that generated those infamous gifs of Robyn reacting to Show Me Love being covered by LOCAL GAY HAM Peter Jöback (I think it was a Cheiron/Max Martin tribute theme?)

Diddy

Rice Queen
I don’t think I’m into Brian now, his facial features seem to be contracting into a singularity in the centre, I feel he’s going to have just blank skin one day

Suedey

secret.
Definitely Kevin was the hottest and yes of course least talented

Surely their sexiest video was Quit Playing Games tho. TORSO FRENZY

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
One Direction are 100% more attractive than the Backstreet Boys (the Backstreet Boys have two hot members; One Direction have four x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom