BAD GIRLS

Amazing but SO SHIT and so of its time. I doubt I'd enjoy it a second time round.

Shell Dockley dancing in an inflatable penis lives rent free in my mind however.

The Footballers Wives crossover as a thing of all young gay dreams.

Marvel has NO IDEA.

I never watched this at the time! Is it on streaming, I reckon I’d LOVE IT!

I actually wouldn’t mind rewatching. I was always fond of the 2 Julies.

Am I right in saying it was ESSENTIAL up until about Series 6?

yes. the last couple of seasons did go quite off the boil though. Darlene Cake setting herself on fire? WTF.

Bev and Phyl were (underused) highlights of those later sessions.

I never watched this at the time! Is it on streaming, I reckon I’d LOVE IT!

Starts again from Series 1, Episode 1 on Drama from 26th July. I think I will record them for a rainy day.

Put the date in your diary, girls.

Loved it. Oh god Yvonne’s death was the worst thing ever :(

Fenner would have been a good ASFM villain! What a VILE CUNT.

I fancied the shit out of Nikki Wade.

I don’t think I remember Yvonne’s death? I must have stopped watching by then. I remember it had a HUGE lesbian following.

I never watched this, but I did love Prisoner and what I've seen of Wentworth, as women's prison dramas go :o

I never watched this, but I did love Prisoner and what I've seen of Wentworth, as women's prison dramas go :o

You HAVE to watch. I’m sure it is all very dated but at the time it was a MUST WATCH.

Reactions: COB
I seem to remember SHELL and DENNY escaping from the prison and terrorising BODYBAG and her hubby, and making BODYBAG dress up in a fetching FRENCH MAIDS OUTFIT. Absolutely RIDICULOUS, but it is still making me chuckle.

I also loved Crystal who upon release was found to have LOOT in her bag and was immediately sent back to prison without being rearrested or trialled or anything

tve28014-20000509-1736.jpg

I will try to remember to bump this thread nearer the time so we can all get involved. :disco:

Are you SURE? I thought she was well shot of it by the time Fenner murdered VON?
I didn't mean her death, but I also might have got it very wrong. But I thought Yvonne had some sort downfall at some point and Shell took over temporarily before Yvonne worked her way back to up top dog... Urgh, I NEED to see this again!

I didn't mean her death, but I also might have got it very wrong. But I thought Yvonne had some sort downfall at some point and Shell took over temporarily before Yvonne worked her way back to up top dog... Urgh, I NEED to see this again!

You may well be right. It was SO LONG AGO.

No. Just reruns, darling. It must be 20 years (!!!) since I last watched it.
Ooh Mandy will be very excited!

I'd be more excited if it was a new series. Or a new series of Wentworth.

Ooh Mandy will be very excited!

I'd be more excited if it was a new series. Or a new series of Wentworth.
There's a new series of Wentworth coming in August, and it will be the last one apparently!

She was a very different character but lookswise very similar. She dramatically hung herself from the rafters in the big hall :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom